Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luke Bowanko needs hip surgery

Quote:Didn't have much depth on the OL to begin with. Hopefully this is it... and luckily, Bo should be back in a couple months.

he won't be back in a couple of months, guarantee you (if he's having his labrum worked on) 

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But no no no, our oline is fine.

he might not have even made the final 53. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Hes the backup center.

Can't get one of those in free agency.   :whistling:

Quote:Hes the backup center.
Oh, well in that case, the season is over, right CL?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:he might not have even made the final 53. 
This is irrelevant.  What matters here is that the sky is falling in CL Bklyn's world. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
If a post like this doesn't warrant an immediate ban for trolling I can't imagine what it would take. This is obvious not a Jags fan and clearly  made to incite reaction. Idiotic is what it is.

On subject, sucks for Bowanko but not season altering for the team.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:While the injury bug needs to leave, this is also overreaction season.

Ding, ding, ding.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:But no no no, our oline is fine.

Well, the back-up center situation is still fine.  Both Cann and Shatley can play C. 

If you want to worry about the o-line, I'd worry about the big question mark to the left of the center position.

Linder should be quite good in the middle -  and the additions of Beachum and Bernadeau mean the line as a whole has better depth. 

Bowanko's injury sucks for him personally as he is trying to carve out a roster spot - but it's not a big deal to this o-line right now. 

Bowanko was going to be hard pressed to make the team.

But don't let that get in the way of the sky falling.

I just had a hip labral repair/FAI reshaping this past Thursday. I'll be on crutches for 4 weeks, then onto therapy for 3 months. The doc who did mine (who used to be a surgeon for the tinhorns) said average time to pre surgery levels of activity is appx 4 months.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I just had a hip labral repair/FAI reshaping this past Thursday. I'll be on crutches for 4 weeks, then onto therapy for 3 months. The doc who did mine (who used to be a surgeon for the tinhorns) said average time to pre surgery levels of activity is appx 4 months.

Which is what I mentioned earlier. But apparently the season ends in 4 months.... who knew?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
A player gets hurt and it's funny?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I had a hip labrum repair and was only on crutches for about 2 days. Rehab and recovery was about 4 months.

Quote:A player gets hurt and it's funny?

Consider the source.

How severe was yours? Mine was a frayed labrum that took 3 pins to hold down and a FAI reshaping that took 6mm of bone off.

Quote:I had a hip labrum repair and was only on crutches for about 2 days. Rehab and recovery was about 4 months.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

#Liftthecurse

Quote:How severe was yours? Mine was a frayed labrum that took 3 pins to hold down and a FAI reshaping that took 6mm of bone off.

I had torn mine partially off the bone and knocked a piece lose that that was floating around in the joint that the Doc said took him about 45 minutes to capture.

Mine was frayed too. They snipped the frayed part off and then tied it back to my pelvis with two wires.

I didn't have enough of an impingement for them to shave bone, so I could put full weight on it pretty much the day after surgery.

https://youtu.be/ZAAKPJEq1Ew

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Mine was torn loose too. I'm 5 days post op and JUST took the bandages off today. Looks like someone took a bat to my leg I'm so bruised. I wanted to keep the bone but the Doc wouldn't let me, lol.

Quote:I had torn mine partially off the bone and knocked a piece lose that that was floating around in the joint that the Doc said took him about 45 minutes to capture.

Mine was frayed too. They snipped the frayed part off and then tied it back to my pelvis with two wires.

I didn't have enough of an impingement for them to shave bone, so I could put full weight on it pretty much the day after surgery.

This is starting to take the piss now