Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"In terms of top-to-bottom talent, #Jaguars have the best roster in the AFC South."

Quote: I dont think you know what riding the pine means.

And if we suck so bad where does that leave the Jags?
Honestly do you even know what you're doing here? You come to our boards talking smack about games that won't even be played for another 15 weeks. Whatever makes you feel better. You still didn't dismiss the fact of JJ Watt being your entire team. Don't believe me? Watch more of your beloved Texans games. The camera follows him everywhere. I bet even into the bathroom of they could. You signed a backup that was replaced by manning that couldn't throw a 20 yard pass to save his life. You keep talking that smack tho and keep postering, it's working so well for you obviously. Let me know when your team has two 1000 yard, 10+td receivers and a qb that can throw for more than 20 tds in a season. I'm done with this conversation. You obviously want to argue just to argue and I have better things to do than convince a brick wall that their qb is a backup. But good day sir.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

fitz is definitely not better than brock lol

Quote:   I dont think you know what riding the pine means.

And if we suck so bad where does that leave the Jags?

Sounds like that Clowney pick still stings.

Quote:Sounds like that Clowney pick still stings.

We'll see what happens this year,he's supposedly healthy for the first time.

And at this point,unlike Gabbert,Clowney still has a chance to be good.

Quote: We'll see what happens this year,he's supposedly healthy for the first time.

Hes incredibly good when hes on the field.

Quote:    We'll see what happens this year,he's supposedly healthy for the first time.

Not sure what you think Gabbert has to do with Clowney, but Clowney will never be able to make up for being taken ahead of Bortles, and that's the real problem.

Quote:Most talented but arguably least experienced and with the least cohesion on defense.

Nailed it in terms of where I see us fit in the AFCS. The pieces are there for us to be the best even this year, but unquestionably the future is bright. The best part is our talent core is expanding with every offseason under Caldwell.

Quote:Not sure what you think Gabbert has to do with Clowney, but Clowney will never be able to make up for being taken ahead of Bortles, and that's the real problem.

So what did Clowney have to do with the OP?

Quote:   So what did Clowney have to do with the OP?

The thread is about what team has the best roster. If the texans had Bortles it would be the texans, but since the texans have clowney and the Jaguars have Bortles its the Jaguars.

Had the texans had the foresight to draft Bortles in 2014 I could imagine the texans having a 13-14 win record and going to the AFC championship game last season instead of being humiliated in the opening round by KC. I will say, though, that the texans didn't select Bortles is great for the Jaguars.

Quote:Nailed it in terms of where I see us fit in the AFCS. The pieces are there for us to be the best even this year, but unquestionably the future is bright. The best part is our talent core is expanding with every offseason under Caldwell.

Completely agree.

Quote:fitz is definitely not better than brock lol
I disagree.

I'd take Fitzpatrick (proven vet) over Brock, at this point.

And, Fitz would have come much cheaper.

Although, maybe Brock shines. And the tinhorns made a good move.

I have my doubts. You could get the same production from a journeyman QB for cheaper.

Quote:    We'll see what happens this year,he's supposedly healthy for the first time.

I don't know if you pay attention to the rest of the league but Gabs shined a bit in San Fran and is the favorite to start there. He may not ever be a great QB, but he's gotten better on chance #2.

Clowney has the chance to be good, if he ever gets on the field lol