Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NO MAJOR INJURIES

Quote:Not making the thread hasn't worked. So why not try making it?

You were saying?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Smmfh!

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016, 05:53 PM by BklynJag.)

Welp

Nothing will work.

Quote:Good job jinxing it. I hope you're happy.
 get the rope

the injury rumor was already going around when i made the thread. people jinxed it by saying i jinxed it instead of just gathering in harmony. you reap what you sow. if anything the thread lessened the injury.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

It was just a prank bro's! This thread was just a prank, I swear football gods, I swear!

Quote:Oh well, im used to being let down by an injury or an arrest around this time of the year lol
I have good training in this, I thik I can handle it

So, whos getting arrested this offseason?  Any takers?

Quote:So, whos getting arrested this offseason? Any takers?

House.

Quote:House.
Why you say House?

Quote:Let's all of us on the Jags board come together, hold hands, and pray up to whatever God we worship that there will be NO MAJOR INJURIES for this team this year. Injuries have consistently destroyed some of our best players and this season should be special for us, not derailed by injuries. So let's combine our collective spirits and say NO to the injury bug that's after this team.
You jinxed Jalen..

Quote:the injury rumor was already going around when i made the thread. people jinxed it by saying i jinxed it instead of just gathering in harmony. you reap what you sow. if anything the thread lessened the injury.
Don't try to weasel your way out of this.

This is 100% your fault and your fault alone.

Be gone you treacherous fiend!

Boo this man!!!!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I suggest during training camp, all players no helmets, in pads, wearing red jerseys
they still get hurt, it doesnt matter

Quote:Let's all of us on the Jags board come together, hold hands, and pray up to whatever God we worship that there will be NO MAJOR INJURIES for this team this year. Injuries have consistently destroyed some of our best players and this season should be special for us, not derailed by injuries. So let's combine our collective spirits and say NO to the injury bug that's after this team.

I'm climbing the WF building for the season.

No pain, no gain.

Dude, I didn't want to say anything because I thought I'd be the jinx.  But here it is.  Our 1st rounder is hurt again.  Keeping silent doesn't seem to help.  So, now I'm going in the opposite direction.

Fowler is not going to be worth a darn.  The ACL will never get back to 100%.  He's gonna stink.

Miles Jack will be out for the season by the end of the 3rd pre-season game and will announce his retirement after the 2017 draft.  Why after the 2017 draft?  To ensure that we have no time to get a good FA or draft pick up to replace him.

Ramsey goes the way of JT80 all season.  Gus keeps saying every week that he'll be ready for next weeks game.  But by week 17 when he says he'll be ready by next week, DiRicco reminds Bradley that the Jaguars went 3-13 again and are not making the playoffs.  To which Gus responds that he hasn't looked at the tape yet and will have to get back to him regarding his question.  It wasn't a question, Gus!  It was a freaking statement of the reality of the season!  The Jungle goes full meltdown after that.  Ramsey comes back in 2017 but is never the same player and winds up riding the bench behind Gratz.  Behind Gratz, I said.  Gratz...  When asked why, Bradley says he's holding players accountable.  And yes, Gus is back in 2017.

Oh I forgot about Marks.  He's off and on for the rest of the season here.  Winds up being a nothing burger and gets .5 sacks for the season, splitting the sack with Fowler as they collide taking down the QB.  The collision is keystone cops all over again, and both suffer severe head trauma and concussions and are out the entire month of November.

That about covers it.  #becausejaguars

NO GOOD CLIPPERS.

Quote:Dude, I didn't want to say anything because I thought I'd be the jinx. But here it is. Our 1st rounder is hurt again. Keeping silent doesn't seem to help. So, now I'm going in the opposite direction.

Fowler is not going to be worth a darn. The ACL will never get back to 100%. He's gonna stink.

Miles Jack will be out for the season by the end of the 3rd pre-season game and will announce his retirement after the 2017 draft. Why after the 2017 draft? To ensure that we have no time to get a good FA or draft pick up to replace him.

Ramsey goes the way of JT80 all season. Gus keeps saying every week that he'll be ready for next weeks game. But by week 17 when he says he'll be ready by next week, DiRicco reminds Bradley that the Jaguars went 3-13 again and are not making the playoffs. To which Gus responds that he hasn't looked at the tape yet and will have to get back to him regarding his question. It wasn't a question, Gus! It was a freaking statement of the reality of the season! The Jungle goes full meltdown after that. Ramsey comes back in 2017 but is never the same player and winds up riding the bench behind Gratz. Behind Gratz, I said. Gratz... When asked why, Bradley says he's holding players accountable. And yes, Gus is back in 2017.

Oh I forgot about Marks. He's off and on for the rest of the season here. Winds up being a nothing burger and gets .5 sacks for the season, splitting the sack with Fowler as they collide taking down the QB. The collision is keystone cops all over again, and both suffer severe head trauma and concussions and are out the entire month of November.

That about covers it. #becausejaguars

And Mr.Bortles sir??

Quote:And Mr.Bortles sir??

You mean bbint?

Yeah, he regresses big time. I'm talking 4 picks 1 td per game average.

But here's the worst of that...

MaryKiss MyTOYOYA has a season for the ages as the tacks head to the playoffs. That troll baconator is constantly trolling the jungle and telling us all how great Mycheechandchonga is and how his phd in the stupidity makes us all a bunch of losers. I subsequently go full tmd on the entire message board, thus getting a permanent ban. This gets me so distraught, I wind up losing my great job and end up working the deep fryer at the local lotaburger in Albuquerque, and wind up addicted to meth.