Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Derrick Henry's bad footwork

Dunno why guys are trying to grab him by the upper body and bring him down.

Makes no sense to tackle a guy that big up high. Go face to lace and chop the legs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dunno why guys are trying to grab him by the upper body and bring him down.

Makes no sense to tackle a guy that big up high. Go face to lace and chop the legs.

It was preseason. Guys in the preseason are usually either not starter quality players or focused on not getting hit much. I expect there will still be bad tackling during the regular season since that seems to be just how it is now, but I'm sure he'll still see guys actually trying to tackle him a lot more often than during the preseason.

Mr. Henry has a new number. #22
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Yeah he had a nice preseason which doesn't mean he's going to be as good in the regular season but at least it shows promise.

As a Jaguars fan, I hope he turns out just as good as Trent Richardson though
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Yeah he had a nice preseason which doesn't mean he's going to be as good in the regular season but at least it shows promise.

As a Jaguars fan, I hope he turns out just as good as Trent Richardson though

Yeah, but I'm afraid he may be Earl Campbell.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Yeah, but I'm afraid he may be Earl Campbell.

I think he looks more like an Eric Dickerson, Walter Payton, and Barry Sanders all rolled into one, except hes better than all 3 combined. No doubt they are carving out his bust in Canton as we speak.

Quote:I think he looks more like an Eric Dickerson, Walter Payton, and Barry Sanders all rolled into one, except hes better than all 3 combined. No doubt they are carving out his bust in Canton as we speak.

I believe I heard that they're letting him carve his own.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I believe I heard that they're letting him carve his own.

I heard there will be a larger than life statue of him welcoming visitors to his own wing.

Looks good to me.

Quote:Looks good to me.

Couldn't possibly be because he played against a defense that literally gave up. 

Yeldon and ivory would have carved us up

Quote:Couldn't possibly be because he played against a defense that literally gave up.

First touchdown run was early in the game. He flat embarrassed Jalen,

Henry will be fine as a pro. Even with all the hometown hate.

Quote:First touchdown run was early in the game. He flat embarrassed Jalen,

Henry will be fine as a pro. Even with all the hometown hate.

What's your point? The defense had quit by the end of the 1st quarter.

They allowed 214 yards on the ground. 60 were from Henry with a 3.8 yard average. Aside from couple plays, he wasn't all that special against a defense that couldn't stop anyone. 

Henry just keeps proving them wrong.  Again and again.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Henry looks like a monster out there. We picked the wrong Alabama RB. Yeldon is soft and slow. The friggin tacks blew our rebuild right out of the water. It's so so sad.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!