Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will face off with Murray and Henry

Quote:My favorite is where they mention we have nobody who can stop the run....except that's the one thing our defense COULD do last year...
except doug martin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:except doug martin

Shows you how valuable Poz is to our run defense.

Quote:Some pretty funny stuff here on the tacks MB:

TitansReport  - Fear of Jacksonville - http://www.titansreport.com/topic/22394-...le/?page=1

LOL! On the third page they really get their panties bunched over my comparison of their team under Mularky to the Jaguars under Mularky.

They are going to be a run first team.

Quote:LOL! On the third page they really get their panties bunched over my comparison of their team under Mularky to the Jaguars under Mularky.

And how dare you compare Mariota to Gabbert!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Just read that thread and couldn't stop laughing. They don't respect us. That's fine. We just have to show them. To be honest, that team doesn't scare me at all tho. The fact that they think they can run in the middle of the defense is pretty funny. Let them try and go outside and watch Jack or telvin stop them for a loss. Bring on the running game, time to punch them in the mouth.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Our division foes are really giving us a great opportunity that I hope we take advantage of.

The Titans are building a team under Mularkey that could do some serious damage... in 1972.

The Colts have Grigson who refuses to put any talent around Luck

The Texans are the only team that scare me going forward in the immediate future but that will ultimately depend on Osweiler.

The titans will lead the league in running backs with sub-4.0 yards per carry

;

;

I heard Moularkey say on NFL Insider that he heard from Henry's draft selection cutup that he was a pretty good player. Surely he was well aware of who the team drafted right?

The titans are a joke. They squandered their chance with the additional picks by reaching for players or grabbing guys like Henry way too early for a goal line back.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."