Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:904

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npg3YOcUSSA

Let's get ready to eat....
not crow again!?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does anyone know what time they will actually start their picks? I'm in the UK and hopefully staying up 'til about 1am to get the Jags first pick. Work is going to be tiring come Friday.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 07:13 AM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Does anyone know what time they will actually start their picks? I'm in the UK and hopefully staying up 'til about 1am to get the Jags first pick. Work is going to be tiring come Friday.
Jags pick will be close to 2am.

I go full crazy during the draft. Will be putting the kids to bed at 7PM and going to bed myself then. Get up around midnight, shower and watch a little last minute pre-draft coverage then up until 4-5am to watch the entire thing. Try and grab a couple of hours sleep after the first round and back up at 8am.

Tomorrow will be a similar deal. Saturday it's on early so no need for that but I haven't missed a pick since 2011.

Today's the day Dave Caldwell transforms into professor Dumbledore and makes some magic happen. Go Jags!

Quote:Jags pick will be close to 2am.

I go full crazy during the draft. Will be putting the kids to bed at 7PM and going to bed myself then. Get up around midnight, shower and watch a little last minute pre-draft coverage then up until 4-5am to watch the entire thing. Try and grab a couple of hours sleep after the first round and back up at 8am.

Tomorrow will be a similar deal. Saturday it's on early so no need for that but I haven't missed a pick since 2011.

Sounds a good idea until Friday morning comes. I wanted to watch it too! Nightmare.

The moderators messed this one up. We just got a new NFL Draft forum three months ago and now the most important thread in it is moved to the Jaguars forum. Move it to the correct forum, mods!

Next year I will have to start writing my post earlier and take less time writing it to make sure the ***official*** thread stays where it belongs.

Quote:The moderators messed this one up. We just got a new NFL Draft forum three months ago and now the most important thread in it is moved to the Jaguars forum. Move it to the correct forum, mods!

Next year I will have to start writing my post earlier and take less time writing it to make sure the ***official*** thread stays where it belongs.
Quit being so freaking anal. It is beyond annoying.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I just had to get that out. Now let me put my Jaguars t-shirt on.

Quote:The moderators messed this one up. We just got a new NFL Draft forum three months ago and now the most important thread in it is moved to the Jaguars forum. Move it to the correct forum, mods!

Maybe you are new around here but Amelia makes the best ***official*** threads so we always post there.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Can Colvin's suspension be more of a reason to pick Ramsey?

Quote:Can Colvin's suspension be more of a reason to pick Ramsey?
Nah man, Colvin sucks anyways, just a roster body out there.

Quote:Quit being so freaking anal. It is beyond annoying.
With her back and Bklyn still here... What did we ever do that was so bad to deserve this? Lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:not crow again!?

Duval...beng-what?!?!?

Quick question; what time is this thing again?

Stop... 

lol

Ramsey or Bosa will be great.  

Quote:Quick question; what time is this thing again?
Officially?

Breaking News:

According to Twitter, and all of the unnamed sources, the Jags are considering every player at #5. Each one is tops on our board.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Ramsey or Bosa will be great.  

That's pretty much my thought process with Bosa as my 1st choice and Ramsey as my 2nd choice

With the fifth overall pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select commercial break

What's your take? It's a risky boom or bust pick, could potentially be a car or a pizza