Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Bosa or Ramsey please.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 07:07 PM by Pujo.)

Quote:Let's put it this way, Fowler's was worse.

Eh not necessarily. With fowler he is going to come back 100%. With jack you don't know how his longevity will be. and he might need microfracture surgery. If we draft him tonight then the reports are overblown. If he falls then the long term prognosis would most likely be grim.

Oh god, micro factrure surgery is a possibility for Miles Jack.  That sounds like it's too big a risk...  

Quote:Eh not necessarily. With fowler he is going to come back 100%. With jack you don't know how his longevity will be. and he might need microfracture surgery. If we draft him tonight then the reports are overblown. If he falls then the long term prognosis would most likely be grim.

that's a good way of looking at it.  That's a tough break for the kid, if he falls out of the first round...

Was Mariota as impressive as a rookie as these talking heads make him out to be? I mean, they got the 1st pick. How impressive could he have been?

Quote:Was Mariota as impressive as a rookie as these talking heads make him out to be? I mean, they got the 1st pick. How impressive could he have been?

I thought he was pretty good and I can't stand saying that.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 07:15 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Is this the correct webpage to watch a live stream? I can't find anything else on NFL.com for that.

https://www.nfl.com/now?icampaign=nflnow...fic_driver

Who do we want?  I haven't been watching any of the draft because I don't care much about college.  I just want a beast LB or OT...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 07:18 PM by irontrooper83.)

Per Rapoport:#<b>Chargers</b> are looking at making the most-anticipated No. 3 pick in #<b>NFLDraft</b> history. No. One. Knows.

A bit like with us, no one has a clue

Quote:Was Mariota as impressive as a rookie as these talking heads make him out to be? I mean, they got the 1st pick. How impressive could he have been?

He had his moments. I question his durability though ala RG3.
No commercial messages in sigs

Dave just interviewed with Shadrick.  Dave didn't look nervous, he looked like a greyhound ready to run a big race.  Dave said there are 3 guys they like at $5 so they're guaranteed to get one.  He also said trading down is possible.

He did well considering he had a bad line with basically only Delanie Walker in offense for the whole year. Very composed.

Quote:Not a good year to néed or be a LB

He was widely mocked to be a Packer anyway.

Word is, bomb threat at the draft.  Looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 07:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

British, I got a warning years ago for positing a live stream link. You might want to delete that one.

Dude on the right on NFLN needs to either look at the camera or look at his colleague, not switch between the two every 2 seconds.

A lot of smoke (screen?) around Jack's knee. It's been a lingering question for a while now. 

I think it's going to be Bosa. Caldwell said he's happy with the pass rush but his actions (going after Vernon) say other wise. 

Quote:That is the kind of website you get a warning for.
Imgur?

Quote:That is the kind of website you get a warning for.

It's an image hosting website. Not sure why I'd get a warning for it...

30 minutes left!!!!!!