Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Go home bro. You've had enough. Lemme call you a cab.
You dont like Jackson I see

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Man if we can still somehow snag Myles Jack I may explode
why, he's damaged goods.  dumb move to trade draft pick(s) for a player that wont play

I worry the Titans may take Jack.

Interesting that nobody made a big deal about his shoulder.

I don't see us trading up til Minnesota

Quote:If Spence is there yes.  But we still need a number 1 corner and Ramsey can be an elite safety

They said he will be a cornerback.

OSU should have held a seperate draft.

Quote:If Spence is there yes.  But we still need a number 1 corner and Ramsey can be an elite safety

Ramsey will be a CB

Quote:I didnt say reach, your saying trade up for a CB, when we have 4 solid CB's,  Spence is top 10 talent 
I wouldnt trade up for anyone right now. Would have to give up way to much.  I think Spence goes in the next few picks.  But Jackson and Spence are the only 2 worthy trading up for thats left on the board

Quote:Some team towards is going to move around near the end of round one to take him. Sure hope it's not us. He was exciting to watch in college, but if he's talking about microfracture before he even enters the NFL, no thanks. Not in the first couple of rounds, especially on a team that needs to win right the freak now.

I just think of Greg Oden in the NBA when it comes to Micro-fracture...  You don't come back from that.  If he's lost all his meniscus, it's bone on bone... You gotta go another route at this point.  You can't gamble at this point. 

Jack falls to 26....

Get in the phone Dave.

Buckeye #5 off the board - Darren Lee to the Jets. That ties Alabama for most first round picks.

Trade....
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:why, he's damaged goods.  dumb move to trade draft pick(s) for a player that wont play
but what if he does play and becomes an All-Pro?

Quote:Interesting that nobody made a big deal about his shoulder.
It was pretty well explained on TV that it's not seen as a degenerative or recurring condition, and surgery can wait until after this season. Not a huge red flag like a shredded knee.

Quote:OSU should have held a separate draft.

LOL Everyone saw this coming.

Houston.... are they taking Jack?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Go home bro. You've had enough. Lemme call you a cab.

just wait...  let him stay till the pats 1st round pick...   :thumbsup:

Texans will take Treadwell damn

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 10:30 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Trade....

I don't understand why teams only trade up one spot.