Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:I dint want to get caught in the moment of trading back into 1st. We aren't at that stage yet.
I disagree. Our roster is pretty stacked now and we don't have many starting holes to fill.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

good pick for the dink and dunk passer bridgewater

Quote:Treadwell must have been in the Tunsil video...

Too bad treadwell will be having to try and catch passes from Teddy Noodlewater

Steal for Min.  I just feel bad for Treadwell because he goes to a team where the QB cant get him the ball downfield and that his strong suit

called it

Quote:I disagree. Our roster is pretty stacked now and we don't have many starting holes to fill.

What picks would you give up?

Quote:Steal for Min.  I just feel bad for Treadwell because he goes to a team where the QB cant get him the ball downfield and that his strong suit
He'll succeed as an underneath player who can make things happen with his size.

Pick up the phone Dave

Quote:Pick up the phone Dave
And order another round of ice cream sundaes for the gang?

Quote:What picks would you give up?
No idea, I just disagree that we're too far away to trade up if they like a guy.

Quote:What picks would you give up?

Dave said it would take a 2nd and 4th to get back in the 1st.

Quote:I disagree. Our roster is pretty stacked now and we don't have many starting holes to fill.

There are a few holes...  But not many, as you said...  We'll see what happens.  I read a bit on Jack's Wendesday interview.  He doesn't foresee microfracture surgery this year or even next year...  He's looking 3 years down the line...  Is it work taking him in the 2nd round if he only contributes for 3 years?

I think that's a waste of a 2nd rounder...

Quote:Pick up the phone Dave

The shredded Gred Oden knee doesn't concern you?

Quote:He'll succeed as an underneath player who can make things happen with his size.
Yeah, just feel bad for him.  He has the talent to be one of the best WR in the league if a QB could get him the ball downfield

Joan Niesen on Twitter: Tunsil just denied an exchange of money between him and his coach. Then, asked again, said it happened. Then interrupted, ushered off stage.

Cant wait to hear the excuses for Bridgewater this year

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 10:51 PM by Predator_NFLFans.)

Bengals seem like the team to take a chance on Jack.

Or Spence
No commercial messages in sigs

Baby's having babies

ESPN's Louis Riddick is tearing Teddy Bridgewater a new one.

BPA

1. Jack

2. Spence

3. Jackson