Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:I remember him trading up for AR15. That worked out nicely.
That wasn't willy-nilly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol all of Nkemdiches friends look like they keep him in trouble

trade up Dave

Chandler Jones and Robert Nkemdiche now on same D-line in Arizona.

Quote:I remember him trading up for AR15. That worked out nicely.

In hindsight I always wondered why he was not the default second round pick.

Quote:Caldwell typically trades up in the middle rounds to get a guy. He's yet to make a move like that in the first round, and I'd guess that's partly because he values his high picks and doesn't like the idea of spending three of them on one guy.
Which is smart really we have to have patience and trust in the scouts and process..

Called it. That's 6 right in my mock...

Quote:Lol all of Nkemdiches friends look like they keep him in trouble

They just happy their lifeline got 1st round money.

CB Mackensie Alexander said, "I'm the best corner in the draft."  At this point 31 teams have disagreed..

Quote:Which is smart really we have to have patience and trust in the scouts and process..

Bingo.  It's exciting to think of trading up, but especially in Jack's situation...  You have to weigh the risk versus the reward.  I think the risk is WAY too high based on the liklihood of what the reward might be...

Quote:Damn, I can see Car. taking Spence and Sea. taking Jack.   ugh
I think both Sea and Car should go OL

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Come on Panthers hurry up.

For pick 29 did the Commissh  just blow out hot air?

Quote:CB Mackensie Alexander said, "I'm the best corner in the draft."  At this point 31 teams have disagreed..
We got the BEST PLAYER in the draft.

Period.

Quote:In hindsight I always wondered why he was not the default second round pick.

In hindsight, I wonder why Tom Brady wasn't NE's 1st round pick...

Dal and Clev gonna go QB, so thats 2 picks we dont have to worry about

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

4:30am. I'm real tired right now... One more pick after Carolina.

Quote:Bingo.  It's exciting to think of trading up, but especially in Jack's situation...  You have to weigh the risk versus the reward.  I think the risk is WAY too high based on the liklihood of what the reward might be...

IMO Seahawks will draft Myles Jack.

Quote:We got the BEST PLAYER in the draft.

Period.
Totally agree, love the pick JALEN Ramsey was the guy I had always wanted for the Jaguars in this draft

no question!

Quote:I think both Sea and Car should go OL
Other than Whitehair maybe I dont see the value