Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:I said these delays happen all seven rounds.
J-Dub, imagine you're the programming director of NFL Network. Do you want the Commish walking to the podium every two minutes to announce a pick, then racing the guy offstage without any chance for reporters to hound him or room for commercial breaks?

The draft isn't procedural. It's entertainment, and it does not revolve around your desire to see picks happen in real time. Go to Twitter if you want that. Watch the draft and deal with the delays if you don't. Not that hard.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dodd. Someone we could have been interested in.

Dodd and Ogbah 2 of the pass rushers i really didn't want us to take are gone, good start to second round!

That was quick by dallas

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 07:22 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

I don't see it with Dodd. I hope I'm even more correct now that the tacks took him
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:This should be like FF draft. You get 2 mins or it autodrafts a kicker.
That is the best post you've ever made. 10/10 would read again.

The sad thing is that Gene would intentionally not pick. Only the smartest guy in the room would let the computer pick the BAP for him.

Take them guys we don't want them.We will be lucky if Spence makes it to us.

I hope it's not Spence.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Oooooooh
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Wow

What the hell????
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

WoW Jaylon Smith Cowboys went and got him

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jaylon Smith off the board. Awesome.
No commercial messages in sigs

Wow

Good God.

OMG Jaylon Smith goes first. He will be on IR all year.

wooooooooh! Jaylon Smith! Before Jack!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 07:23 PM by JagsGooner.)

Jerruh is on a roll lol. Might be time to go to the old peoples home jerruh!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

WOW the cowboys with another shocker.  Jaylon Smith.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jaylon before Jack?!?