Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Another vintage Pats draft. As unpredictable as any team in the league. I'd love to see their draft board and compare it to the TV draft analysts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seattle takes another interior olineman...

Quote:They don't have down time between picks on the computer? You just have to be quick! Lol

Kinda hard to be quick when I am clicking between windows at the same time.

Quote:Nick Vannett is from my hometown! I did not realize that when he was playing at Ohio State. He is the tenth Buckeye drafted so far.

Urban is losing a lot of players!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Caldwell the mad genius

Quote:Kinda hard to be quick when I am clicking between windows at the same time.

Then you'll just have to plan better tomorrow.

That's it for the second day! The fourth round begins at noon tomorrow.

Quote:Kinda hard to be quick when I am clicking between windows at the same time.

Need a multi-monitor set up.

Quote:Urban is losing a lot of players!

He predicted an "exodus" several months ago.

Amazing day for the Jags. 3rd round is over. See y'all tomorrow morning for more dominance!

Quote:Need a multi-monitor set up.

I need something that can be eaten on a small plate.

GO JAGUARS! Another great day in the draft.

Quote:Urban is losing a lot of players!
In several senses of the word, yes. There's a reason the guy wears his welcome out so quickly.

Quote:I need something that can be eaten on a small plate.

Just turn draft weekend into a Juice cleanse...

Quote:In several senses of the word, yes. There's a reason the guy wears his welcome out so quickly.

I was texting with my son during the draft...he said it's about time for the heart problems to start! Lol

I think this draft has a chance to rival the one we had in 2014.

Who we got tomorrow? Predictions for pick 103? I'm going Kentrell Brothers.
Shock the world

Quote:I was texting with my son during the draft...he said it's about time for the heart problems to start! Lol

It will start when Michigan beats Ohio St the first time.

Christian Westerman tomorrow please.

Quote:It will start when Michigan beats Ohio St the first time.

That was pretty much my reply!! Lol