Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Christian Westerman or Kentrell Brothers
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Picks in 1st 3 rounds - Ohio State 10, Pac-12 10, Big 12 9

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 11:31 PM by KYjaggy.)

Westerman/Boehm/Allen/Tretola OL

Cash/Mills/Bush/KJ Dillon/Killebrew S

Ochi/Holmes/Tapper/Blair/McCallister pass rush

Day/Ridgeway/Reader/Latham DT

Perry/Kwiatkowski/Brothers/Schobert/Striker LB

Still lots of very good work Dave could do. Pretty stocked up day 3 to look forward to.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 11:32 PM by KYjaggy.)

Perry and Kwiatkowski > Brothers at LB IMO.

Westerman, Boehm, Tapper, Perry my short list for 4th round...and man those DTs are good I'd be happy with any of them.

Westerman or the Mizzou Center or Tretola or Vadal Alexander or Mcgovern 

Definitely want Westerman.  Right now though I am a happy camper.  Incredible draft thusfar.

Tapper or Brothers

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

From listening to the interviews it sounds like we're possibly targeting another linebacker.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:From listening to the interviews it sounds like we're possibly targeting another linebacker.

Joshua Perry

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 11:45 PM by JackCity.)

Bj Gooden/Macalister

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 01:30 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:Joshua Perry

In addition to B.J. Goodson, Scooby Wright, Eric Striker, Kentrell Brothers, Nick Kwiatowski, Jatavis Brown and my sleeper....Terrance Smith would all be in play.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This is so exciting
Shock the world

Oh dang yeah I forgot Goodson I like him a lot.

Quote:Oh dang yeah I forgot Goodson I like him a lot.

Special teams value too.

Tweet from Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) - @AlfieBCC I know. Jack was the best player in the draft. And the Maryland kid was on my Better-Than team. Caldwell killed it.

https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/726252995516731392

Quote:Who we got tomorrow? Predictions for pick 103? I'm going Kentrell Brothers.
Connor McGovern G

Vadal Alexander G

Jack Allen C

Charles Tapper DE

Anthany Zettel

Andrew Billings DT

Shledon Day DT

Josh Perry OLB

Scoby Wright

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

There seems to be some decent running backs left. I wouldn't mind seeing the Jags snag one with one of the sixth rounders.
;

;

Quote:There seems to be some decent running backs left. I wouldn't mind seeing the Jags snag one with one of the sixth rounders.

Daniel Lasco is a name to keep in mind.

Not sure he last that long, but Kenneth Dixon is a stud.
;

;

Quote:Not sure he last that long, but Kenneth Dixon is a stud.

Yep. I like Aaron Green as well.