Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

I honestly have no clue what they're going to do at 103 tomorrow. We obviously knew it was Ramsey and then Jack and had a good idea that our 3rd round pick was going to be a pass rusher. Now I have no idea what to expect.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What if we grab Kelvin Taylor in the 6th or 7th

Quote:What if we grab Kelvin Taylor in the 6th or 7th

He's going undrafted.
Shock the world

You think? Be even better to get him as an UDFA. No risk and all reward at that point.

Quote:This is so exciting

The first two picks are, but I had never heard of Yannick.

Quote:I honestly have no clue what they're going to do at 103 tomorrow. We obviously knew it was Ramsey and then Jack and had a good idea that our 3rd round pick was going to be a pass rusher. Now I have no idea what to expect.

Nobody knew we would get Jack before the trade.

Quote:Nobody knew we would get Jack before the trade.

The sarcasm is strong with this one...

Westerman maybe? Would make the most sense in my mind.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Jermey Cash still out there.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Jermey Cash still out there.

Do you want him?

Quote:What if we grab Kelvin Taylor in the 6th or 7th
He could easily go undrafted. If his last name wasn't Taylor, he probably would.

Best available prospects per NFL.com;

Quote:Best Available Prospects

Howard, Jordan (RB) Indiana 6.1

Ridgeway, Hassan (DT) Texas 6.0

Billings, Andrew (NT) Baylor 6.0

Henry, Willie (DT) Michigan 5.9

Cook, Connor (QB) Michigan St. 5.8

Peake, Charone (WR) Clemson 5.8

Westerman, Christian (OG) Arizona State 5.8

Booker, Devontae (RB) Utah5.7

Dixon, Kenneth (RB) Louisiana Tech 5.7

Cooper, Pharoh (WR) South Carolina 5.6

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Which Senior Bowl guy we snaggin?

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 12:46 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:Do you want him?

Not really. Safety is pretty crowded as it is now. I'd rather focus on upgrading LB depth, adding a Guard/C, and adding an additional pass rusher.

How is Andrew Billings still out there? I think the value at this point is too much for the Jaguars to pass on if he's on the board. Ready-made successor to Roy Miller.

Quote:How is Andrew Billings still out there? I think the value at this point is too much for the Jaguars to pass on if he's on the board. Ready-made successor to Roy Miller.

Rumors are that he has some type of knee injury.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 12:57 AM by ColoJag.)

Ya we havent taken a Senior Bowl guy yet.....gotta expect a couple of those tomorrow id imagine 

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 01:06 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Rumors are that he has some type of knee injury.

Like most rumors, this one is not true. From NFL.com:

Why is Baylor defensive tackle Andrew Billings still on the board?

<p style="font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;color:rgb(34,34,33);">At No. 44 overall, Billings is Mayock's highest-rated player yet to be drafted. A knee injury has reportedly been ruled out. Has the NFL become such a pass-heavy league that pure 3-4 nose tackles are no longer valued as early-round options?

Quote:Ya we havent taken a Senior Bowl guy yet.....gotta expect a couple of those tomorrow id imagine

That's what I'm thinking. I kind of hope we trade back in the 4th and get one more extra pick.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 01:08 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Ya we haven't taken a Senior Bowl guy yet.....Gotta expect a couple of those tomorrow I'd imagine. 

We have signed undrafted Senior Bowl players. Be patient.