Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Kiper gave props to Jaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

Rams TE Tyler Higbee:

<div>However, the issue is that Higbee has both a knee injury and serious character issues. Higbee is a recidivist; he has gotten into trouble countless times, most recently being arrested for assault. He also fled from police.

Yeaaah. No.

</div>

Guy has got issues...

Quote:Best GM in the NFL this year.
Anyone can look at Mayock's top 100 and find the next guy on the list, though.

When did the Falcons adopt a chicken as their mascot?

Colts on the clock.

Teams making a lot of good picks today. Malcolm Mitchell in NE is going to rock. 

Quote:Kiper gave props to Jaguars

What did he say about us?

Colts take Hassan Ridgeway DT Texas. Solid pick up.

Hassan Ridgeway is going to Indy.

Quote:Colts take Hassan Ridgeway DT Texas. Solid pick up.
Colts and Jags having the best drafts in the AFC South imo.

Quote:What did he say about us?

He likes our picks, and said that he like the vision and direction Caldwell is taking us.  Liked that Caldwell didn't panick when Gus Bradley pooped the bed AGAIN in 2015 and thinks that the picks this week and our free agency acquisisitons set us up to to take a leap to the next level in 2016.

My opinion:  Bradley has no more excuses.  We need to be 8-8 at the very minimum and either in the playoffs or hunting for a birth in week 17.

Quote:Colts and Jags having the best drafts in the AFC South imo.

I like what the Texans are doing. Unfortunately.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Our division is going to be very very competitive

LA Rams pick the reincarnation of Ace Sanders...  LOL

Quote:I like what the Texans are doing. Unfortunately.

Jags, Colts, Texans appear to be doing good so far. Titans are ehh, haven't been a fan of what they've done but after the next few rounds we can take another look and see how the teams have finished. 

I haven't even paid attention to the tinhorns.  What picks did you like?

Meh, I hate both the WR picks they made. Fuller has bad hands and Braxton Miller would be a late round project for me. Martin is a good pick but he's the only one I like.

Quote:LA Rams pick the reincarnation of Ace Sanders... LOL

A very poor mans Tavon Austin.

Quote:Our division is going to be very very competitive

That is bad for us.

I don't get with the Rams are doing.....Austin and Cooper? Don't like the Higbee pick at all either

Great draft so far