Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Meh, I hate both the WR picks they made. Fuller has bad hands and Braxton Miller would be a late round project for me. Martin is a good pick but he's the only one I like.

Braxton Miller is just that -  a project. After he learns how to play WR in the NFL, watch out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That is bad for us.
A tough division would be fun though, we'll start seeing AFC South primetime games and actual hype around division games instead of people laughing at them.

Quote:A very poor mans Tavon Austin.
Very, very poor man.

Like, a druggie in the poor house who owes his dealer ten g's and is still carrying $20K in credit card debt.

I sure would like to find a center. I'm not comfortable with shifting Linder to that position. Linder is an all-pro guard. Why mess with something that works so well?

Jets picked a cornerback.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 01:10 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:I sure would like to find a center. I'm not comfortable with shifting Linder to that position. Linder is an all-pro guard. Why mess with something that works so well?
We're not picking until the 6th round now, even if we trade up into the 5th I think Linder will be the starting centre. We already have a late round centre on the roster if we wanted to start a different one.

Hmmm any free agent guards/centers available

Ridgeway has effort issues according to ESPN guys. With a nice NFL paycheck let's hope he gets comfortable because he is very talented. 

Quote:Very, very poor man.

Like, a druggie in the poor house who owes his dealer ten g's and is still carrying $20K in credit card debt.

Hahaha yes that poor.

Quote:He likes our picks, and said that he like the vision and direction Caldwell is taking us.  Liked that Caldwell didn't panick when Gus Bradley pooped the bed AGAIN in 2015 and thinks that the picks this week and our free agency acquisisitons set us up to to take a leap to the next level in 2016.

My opinion:  Bradley has no more excuses.  We need to be 8-8 at the very minimum and either in the playoffs or hunting for a birth in week 17.

This X 1000.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 01:12 PM by Captain Uberpants.)

Texans take Tyler Ervin RB San Jose St...know nothing about him

Texans pick a scat back.  Tyler Ervin

Texans pick Tyler Ervin.

:/ I really liked,Tyler Ervin

Texans have some serious speed out there. Luckily we do too now.

From nfl.com

BOTTOM LINE
 Ervin is a long- legged, linear runner with the vision and demeanor to be a first down runner, but the thin- frame and poor play strength that will force him into becoming a change of pace running back who will need to make his mark in open spaces when given his opportunities. With Ervin's lack of size in blitz protection, his best chance to make a team, initially, will be as a kick returner.

I quite like that pick, still don't like either WR they picked (especially Fuller ahead of Treadwell and Doctson) but that's a nice pick.

Reminds me of Lamar Miller

I mean the Texans have drafted ok, a few projects in there.

Our draft has been insane.

Saints traded up to Redskins pick.