Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

It's been a good three days. I'm so tired I'm gonna head off of here now, I'll catch the final 20 odd picks and head to bed. Thanks for making it fun ya'll  Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My only wish would have been trading back in to get Boehm. Otherwise great, very pleased.

Bears,Vikings,Bengals and ourselves have had the best draft.

We also added an assistant DB coach.

The two gifts from Dallas are icing and sprinkles on the cake.

We got Ramsey AND Jack Y'all! Everything else was just a bonus to me.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Before I go I'll leave you all with this:

Jacksonville Jaguars: Tyrone Holmes, DE/OLB, Montana A Grade 

It's always difficult to predict these things - NFL general managers often draft busts, after all - but Tyrone Holmes could end up being the steal of the draft. Holmes was extremely productive at Montana. Sure, the level of competition was an issue, but he was absolutely dominant for them. Holmes also has enormous potential, which he displayed at his Pro Day. He should've been chosen two rounds earlier. This is another great pick by the Jaguars. 

Walter's so far given our picks:
A+
A+
B
A
A

And he usually rips on the Jags...

Vadal Alexander to Oakland..was hoping for him as a UDFA

Quote:We got Ramsey AND Jack Y'all! Everything else was just a bonus to me.

Sort of, but we did need a backup QB.

The Jets got a punter.

We are basically adding 3 top 5 defensive players in Fowler, Ramsey, and Jack. Unheard of.

Maybe they think Bowanko can start at Center.  He held his own last year in a close competition against veteran Wiz.  Maybe with another year in the system and the weight room he's ready to step in and be the guy.

There goes Lasco.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Did Eric Striker get drafted?

Quote:Maybe they think Bowanko can start at Center.  He held his own last year in a close competition against veteran Wiz.  Maybe with another year in the system and the weight room he's ready to step in and be the guy.

That's what I am hoping for at this point. The Joke sliding inside makes me cringe a little bit.

Overdosing on DE.

Quote:Maybe they think Bowanko can start at Center.  He held his own last year in a close competition against veteran Wiz.  Maybe with another year in the system and the weight room he's ready to step in and be the guy.

I thought we switched him to LT.

Quote:Did Eric Striker get drafted?

I dont believe I saw his name come through yet.

Wonder what's wrong with Peake

Great size and speed and Clemson has a nice run of receivers lately.

Having him practice at LT half the year doesn't scream starting Center in waiting to me.

Both Striker and Dominique Alexander are still out there.