Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: If they were in their prime which woud you rather have for the Jaguars defense at 5 overall?
DE Jared Allen (Joey Bosa)
CB Deion Sanders (Jalen Ramsey)
LB Ray Lewis (Myles Jack)
LT Trent Williams (Tunsil)
RB Marshawn Lynch (Ezekiel Elliott)
CB Joe Haden (Vernon Hargreaves III)
DT Joe Greene (Deforest Buckner)
OLB Brian Orakpo (Shaq Lawson)
WR Dez Bryant (Laquon Treadwell)
Blank #2
[Show Results]

Who would you rather have at 5 if it was these players in their prime?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ng-drills/

The video was posted five minutes after Thornton said this on Twitter: “I wish these doctors/trainers would have shared concussion info like they are sharing ‘alleged’ Myles Jack knee info.”

Yikes what a slam by Myles Jack's agent.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id like to add Tony Brackens DE (Kevin Dodd)
"Get Better Everyday"

Considering our pass rush woes Allen seems the pick but personally in todays pass happy league with a ton of quick throws and plays designed to avoid big time DEs gimme Neon Deion. 

Before Revis he was the last "Go stick him" CB. All of a sudden DeAndre Hopkins , TY Hilton , Dorial Beckham-Green etc are ninja vanished. Our defense would change dramatically with 1/3 of the field under constant lock. 

Quote:Considering our pass rush woes Allen seems the pick but personally in todays pass happy league with a ton of quick throws and plays designed to avoid big time DEs gimme Neon Deion.

Before Revis he was the last "Go stick him" CB. All of a sudden DeAndre Hopkins , TY Hilton , Dorial Beckham-Green etc are ninja vanished. Our defense would change dramatically with 1/3 of the field under constant lock.
Champ Bailey was before Revis, Prime before Bailey

Ty Law was pretty good as well but of course not on Primes level

I loved watching Ty Law, and would be very happy to see him as a Jaguar if that is what the team could get.

The answer is Jalen Ramsey (Sanders, Woodson, Revis, Richard Sherman, whom ever you want to say he's like.. he's a Jaguar!)

The Jags have a very promising DT situation.  But the impact that Mean Joe Greene in his prime could have had for the Jags is off the charts.    He's arguably the best Defensive Lineman in NFL history.  

Jaguars have Malik playing at DT along with Marks, NT Roy Miller & Odrick can play DT like he used to if they draft a good DE in the 2nd..

Yeah Mean Joe Greene was a beast... like my other thread I stated the Jaguars identity IMO has always been elite RB with Elite DTs.

Still in shock that the team got both a Deion Sanders potential Corner & a Ray Lewis potential LB...

and who knows maybe Sheldon Day will shock us all..

Give me the guy I hated all my life -- Ray Lewis

Watched a special on him on NFL Network today.  He is a very interesting individual to say the least.

Mean Joe..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Malik Jackson & Marks getting pressure up the middle with Fowler Jr & Odrick on the ends, Telvin Smith, Poz & Myles Jack and then Jalen Ramsey, House/Prince & Gipson... only question really is Cyprien..

Lewis... When's the last time this team had a leader on Defense.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana