Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are you starting to get nervous?

Quote:Are you too stupid to realize he makes more than you and taxes aren't as important to someone like you or I?
Do you understand how the tax code works?

Why would rich people not care about taxes? And if it were true why would so many of them avoid paying them?

Hahaha.... 

Please tell me you don't vote.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You edited to repeat something you just said a couple posts ago?

Also... Jackson was #1 FA in every list... so yeah.

Football is a team sport, everyone plays better when they have good people next to them.

This kid is no one year, one game, chump.

He's pretty darned good. Broncos let him walk because they had Derek Wolfe.

Good teams can let good players leave sometimes.

Bad teams (us) always have to over pay.

His contract works both ways.

Vernon is not out of the question.....

but feel free to throw yourself off the nearest rooftop.

:eyeroll:

Hell the Broncos tried to pay him 13 mil a year. He was no scrub

Quote:I thought so. People that work for pennies can't comprehend this. Hah.

<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/31214-anygivensunday/' title="">AnyGivenSunday</a>

<p class="" style="color:rgb(119,119,119);font-size:12px;">

Sent Today, 01:20 PM

<div style="color:rgb(40,40,40);margin:0px;font-size:14px;">i forgot you failed to realize the point where the guy that youre pointlessly arguing against me is actually going to the giants... so you and fbt's stupid [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BLEEP] [BAD WORD REMOVED] point of taxes is thrown out the window, yeah i do vote, and [BAD WORD REMOVED] you and your bernie sanders [BAD WORD REMOVED], i vote republican [BAD WORD REMOVED]

<div style="margin:0px 10px 0px 185px;">
<div style="color:rgb(40,40,40);margin:0px;">youre a goddamned moron, but "feel free to throw yourself off the nearest rooftop" [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED]
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Nice.... where's that Vernon to NY link again?
</div>
</div>
</div>

Quote:AnyGivenSunday

<div style="margin:0px 10px 0px 185px;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p style="color:rgb(119,119,119);font-size:12px;">

Sent Today, 01:20 PM

<div style="color:rgb(40,40,40);margin:0px;font-size:14px;">i forgot you failed to realize the point where the guy that youre pointlessly arguing against me is actually going to the giants... so you and fbt's stupid [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BLEEP] [BAD WORD REMOVED] point of taxes is thrown out the window, yeah i do vote, and [BAD WORD REMOVED] you and your bernie sanders [BAD WORD REMOVED], i vote republican [BAD WORD REMOVED]

<div style="margin:0px 10px 0px 185px;">
<div style="color:rgb(40,40,40);margin:0px;">youre a goddamned moron, but "feel free to throw yourself off the nearest rooftop" [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Nice.... where's that Vernon to NY link again?
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>
I've never seen such a thing in a PM.

Geez......

Quote:I've never seen such a thing in a PM.

Geez......

<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/31214-anygivensunday/' title="">AnyGivenSunday</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(119,119,119);">

Sent Today, 02:25 PM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">why do you even post on this message board? you're such a [BAD WORD REMOVED] stupid moron that has absolutely nothing to contribute other than upping your post count, i'm so glad i'm blocking your [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED] after this
</div>

He just sent this to me.... He put his big boy pants on.

Quote:AnyGivenSunday

<div style="margin:0px 10px 0px 185px;color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(119,119,119);">

Sent Today, 02:25 PM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">why do you even post on this message board? you're such a [BAD WORD REMOVED] stupid moron that has absolutely nothing to contribute other than upping your post count, i'm so glad i'm blocking your [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED] after this
</div>

He just sent this to me.... He put his big boy pants on.

</div>
I promptly reported the personal attacks

lulz

I've been banned before... someone else's turn haha

When people flame me and I go to their profile and they have a 1 star rating from others, I know I've done the right choice in ignoring them and staying off the thread. There's a reason nobody argues with them. But I'm the sad one.. hah. 

GO JAGUARS!

Vernon to NYG, sucks.

Quote:When people flame me and I go to their profile and they have a 1 star rating from others, I know I've done the right choice in ignoring them and staying off the thread. There's a reason nobody argues with them. But I'm the sad one.. hah. 

GO JAGUARS!

Vernon to NYG, sucks.
Aw man... do I have a low rating?

Poor me...

Quote:When people flame me and I go to their profile and they have a 1 star rating from others, I know I've done the right choice in ignoring them and staying off the thread. There's a reason nobody argues with them. But I'm the sad one.. hah. 

GO JAGUARS!

Vernon to NYG, sucks.
Oh... you have a one star rating as well. HAHAHA freak.

GO JAGUARS!

Vernon to NYG, sucks.
Yikes dude.... You got some serious problems.

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(119,119,119);">

Sent Today, 01:27 PM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">IMAGINE THAT U HAVE A 1 STAR RATING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, BECAUSE YOURE A STUPID PIECE OF [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED] THAT DOESNT KNOW A [BAD WORD REMOVED] THING AND ATTACKS PEOPLE BRAINLESSLY.. GET [BAD WORD REMOVED] YOU STUPID [BAD WORD REMOVED] [BAD WORD REMOVED]
</div>

I can furthermore tell that is the case when 5 replies are blocked after my last one. You can reply through PM like I originally sent, your response is blocked here.

I'm still getting nervous though. 

Sean Smith to the Raiders is about confirmed as well as Vernon to NYG. This sucks. Sad

Hopefully Jackson is the real deal on defense since we're losing out on everyone else from state taxes and whatnot. 

Wow! Don't know what else to say. If a message board can get to your emotions like this, you're gonna get beat down by this world, big time! Or you're 12.

Quote:Wow! Don't know what else to say. If a message board can get to your emotions like this, you're gonna get beat down by this world, big time! Or you're 12.

I know right? LOL... clown fiesta will be clown fiesta though.

Let's stay on topic though, this is about the Jags losing out of free agent signings.

[Image: gremlin-gif.gif]

I'm so nervous.  I don't know what about but I'm nervous.

Of all the things to be nervous about.... free agency in the NFL isn't at the top of my list

Quote:Of all the things to be nervous about.... free agency in the NFL isn't at the top of my list

Good [BLEEP]. You should be nervous about [BLEEP] in your [BLEEP].

dude created a new account after being banned/blocked...

hahaha crazy people on this board.

you should have to pass some sort of testing to be allowed on the internet haha

[BLEEP] [BLEEP] nigga..