Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:Really scooby, Really? Let me see, he sucks now because the colts signed him.
Honestly dude you did it to yourself.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Naw. Locker room cancer and head case. Didnt he fight some team mates and go off on the coaches on the side line during the game? Not to mention his weird dismissal of his domestic abuse charges.

Thats gonna be a no for me dog.
People keep hatin on Fowler for watch in two woman fight but Greg hardy actually beats em an he's golden sign em he's our savior

Quote:People keep hatin on Fowler for watch in two woman fight but Greg hardy actually beats em an he's golden sign em he's our savior

Hah. I already forgot about that. What a non-story. In other news, lebron did something on twitter.

@AdamSchefter Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.

Quote:@AdamSchefter Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.

Basically we are screwed in the draft. If Tunsil goes number 1 Ramsey will go number 2. 

Yeah I would have a hard time seeing Cleveland draft a quarterback after signing RG3.  His contract will be telling.  If he got any kind of descent money at all, they won't be drafting a quarterback at 2.

I am rooting for RG3 to turn it around and play better and can he stay healthy is another question.

No Fun

I don't see how RG3 signing makes it any less likely for the Browns to draft a QB

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:@AdamSchefter Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.

Good get. Jaguars should have done that signing, but they didn't.

He wasn't coming to Jacksonville, he wants too start.  I think Bortles is pretty entrenched as our starter.  It always seems that fans forget that the players do get a say in where they sign.

Quote:He wasn't coming to Jacksonville, he wants too start.  I think Bortles is pretty entrenched as our starter.  It always seems that fans forget that the players do get a say in where they sign.

It was sarcasm and I wouldn't want RG3 here if he wanted to come to Jax.

Oh my bad, I guess it's tough to sense sarcasm through the computer lol. 

Quote:Oh my bad, I guess it's tough to sense sarcasm through the computer lol. 

The poster my comment was directed at has a tendency of pumping up moves the Jaguars don't make, while complaining about the ones they do.

This could maybe, create offers from other teams to move up to our spot (possibly Baltimore) to jump San Fran and others for a QB. But it also may remove Jack from our grasps Sad

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:This could maybe, create offers from other teams to move up to our spot (possibly Baltimore) to jump San Fran and others for a QB. But it also may remove Jack from our grasps Sad

GO JAGS!!

Baltimore ?? Rams are more likely

Meaning another team trading with Baltimore, not baltimore trading with us.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I don't see how RG3 signing makes it any less likely for the Browns to draft a QB

Hue Jackson was interviewed during the owners meeting and made it clear that RG3 knows they are very likely taking a QB at 2.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016, 02:34 PM by Kotite.)

By signing with the Browns he is downgraded to RG 2 and a half.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:By signing with the Browns he is downgraded to RG 2 and a half.

I follow the Browns as well. He will have a series of road cones and a shower curtain blocking for him so it could get ugly.

I kind of would be shocked if they drafted a qb high now with all the holes they have. They could rebuild the line rounds 1-2 and find pieces for the defense rounds 3-7. They look to be going with Caldwells approach. This is why i have become comfortable with Lawson at 5. But the charges very well could go with Buckner. The cowgirls could too.