Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Drafting a QB now makes more sense for the Browns. If you build up the rest of the team and RG3 milks out 5 wins, they won't be in a position to get a potential franchise QB. Just be in middling purgatory.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Carson Wentz is still a possibility for Cleveland. RG III is a huge gamble, you better have a plan B.

Quote:Good get. Jaguars should have done that signing, but they didn't.

You ok bro?

If Cleveland wants a particular QB at pick #2, what better a smokescreen than signing a supposed starter. Maybe keeps another team from trading a lot of picks to jump them.....its the time of season where deception is the rule.

As bad as the QB position has been in Cleveland over the last bazillion years, would it be a real surprise to anyone if they drafted a QB and signed RG3? How Cleveland would it be if they both busted....

Quote:The poster my comment was directed at has a tendency of pumping up moves the Jaguars don't make, while complaining about the ones they do.
Post of the day!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:@AdamSchefter Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.

Poor bastard
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I don't see how RG3 signing makes it any less likely for the Browns to draft a QB
because all these qbs are awful lol. RG3 essentially takes the place of whatever guy they would draft as either the starter or developing backup to mccown.

Wentz has the skills/tools and frame to be very good. He has that Roethlisberger/Bortles kind of feel coming into the draft. RG3 does have skills but his frame is like a Rag Doll when he takes any kind of hit, especially out side the pocket. He won't last ....sort of like Chad Pennington didn't last.

Quote:As bad as the QB position has been in Cleveland over the last bazillion years, would it be a real surprise to anyone if they drafted a QB and signed RG3? How Cleveland would it be if they both busted....
 I love the Browns but yeah...every season the 3rd stringer ends up playing clean up at the end of the season. The first and second string guys are usually shell shocked by then. Hoping Hue Jackson can change that trend but I am a constant cynic.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...er-my-wing

Robert Griffin III: I'll take a drafted QB 'under my wing'

Ideal situation for them is to take Wentz, let him sit for a year or 2 while they build that roster. Browns are in horrific shape and have very little talent left. They were miserable last year and lost most of their decent-good players. Let RG3 take the beatings for the next 2 years oppose to Wentz. 

Quote: 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...er-my-wing

Robert Griffin III: I'll take a drafted QB 'under my wing'

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

Quote:[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

Wow, that's dark.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2016, 12:17 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:Good get. Jaguars should have done that signing, but they didn't.
Good get... lol!

Sounds like that one guy, all on Indy's anatomy.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:You ok bro?

lol!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Wentz is the perfect QB for the Browns division. I'd be incredibly surprised if RG3 plays 16 games this year.

Quote:Wentz is the perfect QB for the Browns division. I'd be incredibly surprised if RG3 plays 16 games this year.

He's terrible anyway.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I don't like change lol