Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

If as expected Nick Fairley signs with the Saints,  they probably will be using a 4-3 base Defense much more in 2016.   Fairley doesn't seem like a good fit for a 3-4 base Defense. 

Report: Patriots out on Nick Fairley, expected to sign with Saints

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...th-saints/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's interesting to note that Clay Harbor and Stefen Wisniewski are still available.  

Quote:It's interesting to note that Clay Harbor and Stefen Wisniewski are still available.

Don't think Wiz has even gone on a visit anywhere else.

Scratch that ,Wiz is visiting with the Steelers.

Can't think of anyone of value to us still available

Any new news?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Scratch that ,Wiz is visiting with the Steelers.

He signing as a back up? He surely isn't going to start over Pouncey.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Derp
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He signing as a back up? He surely isn't going to start over Pouncey.

Seems to be. I thought there would be more interest in Wiz. He was a good pass blocker with a rookie and Beadles beside him.

Quote:Seems to be. I thought there would be more interest in Wiz. He was a good pass blocker with a rookie and Beadles beside him.

I didn't think he was all that good at anything. Zero push in the run game, average pass protection, bad at snapping.

Cann was easily our best interior lineman so having him next to Wiz should be no excuse at all.

Quote:Seems to be. I thought there would be more interest in Wiz. He was a good pass blocker with a rookie and Beadles beside him.

Yea, its the rookies fault that he snaps the football over Bortles head.

Quote:I didn't think he was all that good at anything. Zero push in the run game, average pass protection, bad at snapping.

Cann was easily our best interior lineman so having him next to Wiz should be no excuse at all.

Hence the reason I said good at pass protection only. He was bad in the running game but quite solid passing wise.

Quote:Yea, its the rookies fault that he snaps the football over Bortles head.

Is it? What makes you think it was the rookies fault?

Quote:Is it? What makes you think it was the rookies fault?

Sarcasm
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2016, 03:12 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Sarcasm

Really????? I had no idea.

Always look at this site on a phone. Not sure how to jump to the last page without posting since they moved the forums around again for whatever reason.

Quote:Yea, its the rookies fault that he snaps the football over Bortles head.

Yeah...he must of done that 6 or 7 times a game.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Really????? I had no idea.

Lol sorry, was hard to tell by your response
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Lol sorry, was hard to tell by your response

Sorry I forget that people can't hear me speak on the internet sometimes!

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2016, 10:13 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

Quote:Always look at this site on a phone. Not sure how to jump to the last page without posting since they moved the forums around again for whatever reason.

Click "full site" at the bottom. Then you can click the arrow that takes you to the last page. When you click to go back to the mobile version (bottom left), you should be up to date.