Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tre Mason Arrested On Multiple Charges

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 08:27 PM by Dakota.)

I remember wanting this guy to go to the Jags coming out of the draft. But alas, he went to the Rams and the mullet and instantly became a slug. The fruits of his labors have finally paid off with an arrest on multiple counts including reckless driving, resisting arrest, and possession with intent to deliver the chronic, as well as failing to register a motor vehicle. Mason decided to go the full "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!" and did a break dance to 50,000 volts at the hands of a police tazer to boot.

It is good to see such a fine young man working so hard to fit into Fisher's clubhouse. He is making the mullet very proud indeed.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/03/06/los-ang...ic-charges

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

so lets see. got half and ounce in a unregistered car.  draws attention to themselves by going 40 mph over the limit.  might as well just call the cops and tell em you are stupid.

The resident potheads will be along momentarily to tell you that this wouldn't be a problem if Marijuana was legal.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote: so lets see. got half and ounce in a unregistered car.  draws attention to themselves by going 40 mph over the limit.  might as well just call the cops and tell em you are stupid.

I read the article earlier this morning and that was my first thought.  If you have illegal stuff with you in the car why are you going to do something so stupid to get caught? 

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 12:30 PM by HeadSlap.)

Quote:I read the article earlier this morning and that was my first thought.  If you have illegal stuff with you in the car why are you going to do something so stupid to get caught? 
Because...........

To quote that witty sage of Texas.

"You can't fix STUPID"

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Pretty stupid, but less than half an ounce is possession with intent to deliver?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:The resident potheads will be along momentarily to tell you that this wouldn't be a problem if Marijuana was legal.
Bob Marley said it best "When you smoke marijuana you reveal you to yourself." You've been a spook ever since your last encounter.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Pretty stupid, but less than half an ounce is possession with intent to deliver?

It can be if you have baggies, scales, etc.

Quote:Pretty stupid, but less than half an ounce is possession with intent to deliver?
Just passing on what was reported.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:The resident potheads will be along momentarily to tell you that this wouldn't be a problem if Marijuana was legal.

Yeah, driving recklessly and in an unregistered vehicle has a lot to do with the 'resident potheads'. 

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Met him his rookie year at a rams camp with a buddy. He was a total turd I thought

Guy is from my neck of the woods. Not surprised.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!