Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NCAA Not Happy With Michigan's Spring Break Practices

Quote:Wait, you will sit here and drum up support for your team and make asinine statements to prop up your team....but you couldn't read that simple article and get the point they were making?

It wasn't proclaiming Harbaugh as the New and Totally Improved Saban...so I'm sure it was completely unreadable for him. :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wait, you will sit here and drum up support for your team and make asinine statements to prop up your team....but you couldn't read that simple article and get the point they were making?

I read the simple article and I don't see what the great point they made was. Was the great point were going to go watch the practice?

Quote:It wasn't proclaiming Harbaugh as the New and Totally Improved Saban...so I'm sure it was completely unreadable for him. :thumbsup:

I'd be happy to discuss the "great point" that article makes if you let me know what that point is. How is Bielema and D'Antonio joking about going to watch the practice a "great point" about anything?

Also, Harbaugh may not be the next Saban or Meyer, but he is a better coach than McElwain IMO.

Quote:I read the simple article and I don't see what the great point they made was. Was the great point were going to go watch the practice?

Here's the clue that most merely competent adults could easily gather:

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"Jim Harbaugh’s staff and players are allowed on a high school campus during this so called 'quiet period' in recruiting."

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Here's the clue that most merely competent adults could easily gather:

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"Jim Harbaugh’s staff and players are allowed on a high school campus during this so called 'quiet period' in recruiting."

Did D'Antonio make that point?

Quote:Did D'Antonio make that point?

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"I'd be happy to discuss the "great point" that article makes if you let me know what that point is."

Seriously.  What is wrong with you, mentally?

I referenced. The. Article.

With. A. Quote. From. The. Article.

There's a really nice young lady who loves football and cats I'd like to introduce you to.  If you love the Jaguars and can tolerate Ohio State, I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly.  Everybody deserves to be happy.

Quote: 

<div> 
<p style="margin-left:40px;">"I'd be happy to discuss the "great point" that article makes if you let me know what that point is."

Seriously.  What is wrong with you, mentally?

I referenced. The. Article.

With. A. Quote. From. The. Article.

There's a really nice young lady who loves football and cats I'd like to introduce you to.  If you love the Jaguars and can tolerate Ohio State, I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly.  Everybody deserves to be happy.

</div>

Trav said there was a point that "Bielema, his staff, and D'Antonio" made in that article. I couldn't find a point that D'Aantonio made. Was there one?

Quote:I'd be happy to discuss the "great point" that article makes if you let me know what that point is. How is Bielema and D'Antonio joking about going to watch the practice a "great point" about anything?

Also, Harbaugh may not be the next Saban or Meyer, but he is a better coach than McElwain IMO.

Good thing your opinion doesn't mean squat to anyone but yourself.

Quote:Trav said there was a point that "Bielema, his staff, and D'Antonio" made in that article. I couldn't find a point that D'Aantonio made. Was there one?

So you'd rather play a game of semantics than discuss the point of the article...not a big surprise there.

Quote: 

So you'd rather play a game of semantics than discuss the point of the article...not a big surprise there.

So you guys would rather personally insult me and/or imply I have a mental illness simply because I asked for clarification about the mistake in Trav's post? The article he linked didn't contain much and it didn't contain what he said it contained. I asked for clarification because it's possible he posted the wrong link and meant to post one where D'Antonio, Bielema, and Bielema's staff are making a point.

Rather than assuming Bielema's tweet is what Trav meant when he said D'Antonio made a great point, I asked for clarification and got drilled for it.

I'd be more than happy to discuss the point pirkster quoted, but not with people who are going to imply I have a mental illness simply because I asked for clarification on something that was wrong. If any one you were truly interested in discussing the point pirkster quoted, an apology for the misunderstanding would be expected but I certainly don't foresee that happening.

So we're still going strong in here huh?

Welp, see ya later!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So you guys would rather personally insult me and/or imply I have a mental illness simply because I asked for clarification about the mistake in Trav's post? The article he linked didn't contain much and it didn't contain what he said it contained. I asked for clarification because it's possible he posted the wrong link and meant to post one where D'Antonio, Bielema, and Bielema's staff are making a point.

Rather than assuming Bielema's tweet is what Trav meant when he said D'Antonio made a great point, I asked for clarification and got drilled for it.

I'd be more than happy to discuss the point pirkster quoted, but not with people who are going to imply I have a mental illness simply because I asked for clarification on something that was wrong. If any one you were truly interested in discussing the point pirkster quoted, an apology for the misunderstanding would be expected but I certainly don't foresee that happening.

Yawn. Seriously...yawn.

You don't want to sell me death sticks, you want to go home and rethink your life.

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Quote:Yawn. Seriously...yawn.

I figured something like this would be your response. You have no interest in the actual discussion. If you did, you could acknowledge the insults as being unnecessary.

Quote:So we're still going strong in here huh?

Welp, see ya later!

Harbaugh is not going anywhere anytime soon so expect him to rustle a lot more jimmies in the future.

Quote:I figured something like this would be your response. You have no interest in the actual discussion. If you did, you could acknowledge the insults as being unnecessary.

He wasn't insulting you, he was just asking you a question.... Rolleyes

I love a good discussion, but when you pull your "I was just asking a question" schtick...AGAIN, you aren't trying to have a discussion, you are trying to be cute and think you're clever when really you are just throwing out weak crap. NO ONE is falling for your just a question stuff. No one. Find some other way to avoid answering from now on....that dead horse is dead.

Quote:He wasn't insulting you, he was just asking you a question.... Rolleyes

I love a good discussion, but when you pull your "I was just asking a question" schtick...AGAIN, you aren't trying to have a discussion, you are trying to be cute and think you're clever when really you are just throwing out weak crap. NO ONE is falling for your just a question stuff. No one. Find some other way to avoid answering from now on....that dead horse is dead.

He most certainly was insulting me.

My first reply to Trav was most certainly a sincere question. He cited a point made by D'Antonio and Bielema's staff  that didn't exist in the article he linked. I was legitimately asking for clarification.

That sincere question was immediately met with unwarranted harshness and certainly not in the tone of looking for a genuine discussion.

Quote:...expect him to rustle a lot more jimmies in the future.

I'm clearly too old for his taste.  But as for others...

[Image: eVjrEtbuH.jpeg]

Quote:I'm clearly too old for his taste.  But as for others...

[Image: eVjrEtbuH.jpeg]

If I ask what this is, are you going to imply that I am mentally challenged again for not knowing?

Quote:That link doesn't say much. What point is Bielema, his  staff, and D'Antonio making?
You serious?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Did D'Antonio make that point?
You serious? 

I will give you this though. He didn't make the original point, he simply helped to hammer it in.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"