Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2016 Free Agency Wishlist

I just got sick of watching him suck all season. No Browns fan will be upset if he chooses to leave.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Old man Weddle" lol

Quote:"Old man Weddle" lol

With that beard, he looks like a lumbersexual. In his free time he probably hangs out at coffee shops with his heavily stickered iPad.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Quote:My realistic wish list is:

1) FS - Tashaun Gipson

2) DE - Oliver Vernon

3) C - Alex Mack

I think we could get these 3. Now if that happens is a different story; but i think it's a realistic scenerio. I wouldn't mind going after Bruce Irvin if he hits the market. But I think Atlanta would have him.

Pass on Weddle; Berry ain't leaving KC; Wilkerson ain't leaving NYJ; Mario's is worth going after if Vernon fails.

GO JAGS!!

In this scenario, which is my perfect scenario, you then draft Myles Jack in Rd 1, trade up back into Rd 1 to take mackensie Alexander. That would likely take the 2nd, lower 3rd, and maybe a 5th. Then in Rd 3, hope Scooby wright is still there for the OTTO.

Oliver Vernon DE

Alex Mack C

Tashaun gipson FS

Myles Jack MLB

Mackensie Alexander CB

Scooby Wright - OTTO

That's my ideal situation for FA and the early rounds of the draft. Obviously things change if free agency doesn't play out that way.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:In this scenario, which is my perfect scenario, you then draft Myles Jack in Rd 1, trade up back into Rd 1 to take mackensie Alexander. That would likely take the 2nd, lower 3rd, and maybe a 5th. Then in Rd 3, hope Scooby wright is still there for the OTTO.

Oliver Vernon DE

Alex Mack C

Tashaun gipson FS

Myles Jack MLB

Mackensie Alexander CB

Scooby Wright - OTTO

That's my ideal situation for FA and the early rounds of the draft. Obviously things change if free agency doesn't play out that way.
I dont understand the Macksensie Alexander hype.

Lets add a corner who has ZERO career interceptions to a team that already cant come up with INTs.

Quote:I dont understand the Macksensie Alexander hype.

Lets add a corner who has ZERO career interceptions to a team that already cant come up with INTs.

Well quarterbacks didn't throw his way. I could be mistaken but I believe up until their last game he had only given up 1 TD all season...
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/M...ntry-13956

that article is from august 2015. Not the most current but im running late for work. Read the stats.

Quote:I dont understand the Macksensie Alexander hype.

Quote:In this scenario, which is my perfect scenario, you then draft Myles Jack in Rd 1, trade up back into Rd 1 to take mackensie Alexander. That would likely take the 2nd, lower 3rd, and maybe a 5th. Then in Rd 3, hope Scooby wright is still there for the OTTO.

Oliver Vernon DE

Alex Mack C

Tashaun gipson FS

Myles Jack MLB

Mackensie Alexander CB

Scooby Wright - OTTO

The last thing I would do is trade up for Alexander.  As there will probably be guys just as good or better sitting there at 2.  Karl Joseph being one of then and we wouldnt have to give up picks.

Quote:The last thing I would do is trade up for Alexander.  As there will probably be guys just as good or better sitting there at 2.  Karl Joseph being one of then and we wouldnt have to give up picks.
idk man. I honestly think alexander is the best corner in the draft.

The latest buzz is that Alexander is closer to day 3 than day 1 right now. 

I don't mind trading up this draft; if Caldwell sees the value. This is one year in the draft where we could "possibly" afford not having all 7+ picks. I'd have to agree though, I'd rather go after Karl Joseph than move back into the 1st and lose our 2nd rd. I'd prefer moving back into the second more so. Unless we trade our 1st next year to move back into the 1st for Hargreaves or Jaylon Smith lol or hell idk lol. Which would be very ify even.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2016, 05:44 PM by GlockBortles.)

Iloka And Malik my top two

Trumaine if possible

+ Myles Jack and the rest of the draft is not bad to me

Round two who knows

Round 3 Javon Hargrave developing behind senderrick mmmm

Quote:Round two who knows

Round 3 Javon Hargrave developing behind senderrick mmmm

Jack

Joseph

Hargrave

Win.
Shock the world

Quote:With that beard, he looks like a lumbersexual. In his free time he probably hangs out at coffee shops with his heavily stickered iPad.

He looks more like that mechanic off of Gas Monkey Garage, Fast N Loud

Quote:Jack

Joseph

Hargrave

Win.

I'm not trying to bust your chops in every thread. With that said I really don't think Joseph gets out of the first round.

Quote:I'm not trying to bust your chops in every thread. With that said I really don't think Joseph gets out of the first round.

Okay that's fine. It's your opinion. I think he just makes it to us.
Shock the world

My wish list would go like this.

Free Agency:

Kelechi Osemele LG, Ravens
- Like others have said, this would move Cann to center where I think he can be a pro bowl player. This would instantly solidify the offensive line.

Bruce Irvin OTTO, Seahawks
- If we signed him and actually let him rush the passer consistently, he can put up 10+ sacks opposite Fowler.

Sean Smith CB, Chiefs
- Tall, physical corner who could instantly become our top CB. I would love having a corner who is tall enough to match up against the players like Kelvin Benjamin, Julio Jones, Dorial Green-Beckham, etc.

Mario Williams DE, Bills
- It's almost like Jared Odrick is the forgotten man, but I definitely wouldn't mind Williams finishing out his career on our defense. Williams, Irvin, Fowler, Odrick, and Marks would be a nightmare for opposing offenses.

Draft:

Jalen Ramsey CB/FS, Florida State
- In this scenario, Ramsey would be playing free safety where I believe he is the better fit. He can be a plus version of Earl Thomas (no, I'm not kidding).

Jaylon Smith LB, Notre Dame
- Remember, this is a "best case scenario". If we were able to get Smith in the 2nd round and let him recover for a year while Posluszny plays one more year at MIKE, it would be the most ideal situation. Smith is Patrick Willis 2.0 in a lot of ways. 

I only put two guys for the draft because if we were able to get all of this done, we wouldn't have any glaring needs. It would be amazing if this could happen.

Quote:Okay that's fine. It's your opinion. I think he just makes it to us.

I hope he does too.

Quote:Jack

Joseph

Hargrave

Win.
any mock that has Jack and Joseph is a win