Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Redesigned NFL Logos

Quote:Not a whole lot more you can do with a horseshoe though

If you are going to "redesign" it, there is a heck of a lot more you can do.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Coloring book

Like the Rams and Lions a lot!

The rest are meh or in the Jags case terrible.

Website ain't working for me, but I can see the cards one, and the bird looks constipated, so I can only imagine what the rest look like.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Ewww only the rams is an improvement
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Website ain't working for me, but I can see the cards one, and the bird looks constipated, so I can only imagine what the rest look like.

It didn't work for me either, but he's another link that doesn't involve clicking through all of them.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2016/01/30...t-to-miss/

Quote:It didn't work for me either, but he's another link that doesn't involve clicking through all of them.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2016/01/30...t-to-miss/
Thanks.

Yeah that pretty much confirmed what I thought, those all look pretty terrible.

I'd have to say that ours is the worst though, its almost like they purposely made it awful.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2016/01/30/redesigned-nfl-logos-for-each-team-you-dont-want-to-miss/?utm_campaign=RantSportsFB&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral'>http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2016/01/30/redesigned-nfl-logos-for-each-team-you-dont-want-to-miss/?utm_campaign=RantSportsFB&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral</a>

I'm on the fence for the Jags redo here. I lean towards liking it. It's different

Jags logo looks the worst. It looks like a cartoony stray cat that drank too much crazy teal soda.

Quote:I really only like the Redskins one.

Having a Native-American child I am upset with Daniel Snyder continuing with the racist name for his franchise, and sadden by the fact that the NFL allows it to continue.

It offends most (real) Native-Americans and for that reason alone the name should change.

If it was called the Washington Crackers, or other racist names would it be as accepted by so many?

Quote:Having a Native-American child I am upset with Daniel Snyder continuing with the racist name for his franchise, and sadden by the fact that the NFL allows it to continue.

It offends most (real) Native-Americans and for that reason alone the name should change.

If it was called the Washington Crackers, or other racist names would it be as accepted by so many?

It is a tad odd that the racial sensitivity towards Native Americans is so laxed when compared to others.

I know first graders that could do a better job.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags