Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newton could use a little more modesty and dignity

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:14 PM by WingerDinger.)

He's a 26 year old kid that's gonna be playing on the biggest stage of the world. I don't know many 26 year olds who wouldn't act a fool.. At least he's has enough witts about him not to get multiple dui's, shoot himself or others, rape women, make it rain in strip clubs ect ect ect..

Give me Cam's attitude over some of the idiot's I spoke of above..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like Cam, he's a fun guy to watch, he's a anti-No Fun League quarterback. 

Quote:He's a 26 year old kid that's gonna be playing on the biggest stage of the world. I don't know many 26 year olds who wouldn't act a fool.. At least he's has enough witts about him not to get multiple dui's, shoot himself or others, rape women, make it rain in strip clubs ect ect ect..

Give me Cam's attitude over some of the idiot's I spoke of above..
But...but...he has a fake smile!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:20 PM by realisticjohn.)

26 yr olds aren't... kids.

Enjoy ur planet.

Quote:So funny to see so many long time members here not having a clue about the down side of professional sports and human nature....

or maybe everyone has been swayed by the media to give this guy a pass.

I don't root for, nor can I condone thieves, entitlement or those on the take for personal gain.

it's just a question of character to me....

No amount of giving footballs to kids... is going to change that....

Funny how all of a sudden... that started..... or the feeding of kids during teh holidays..

its SMACKS of personal gain...and P.R image manipulation.

if that means I'm in the minority... sooooo be it.

Go Broncos !

I am not a Cam fan my any stretch of the imagination, his Cheshire Cat grin makes me want to punch a puppy tbh, but if you are going to hold something that someone did when they were barely more than a kid against them for the rest of their lives, that says way more about the kind of person you are than who they are. Just sayin.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:26 yr olds aren't... kids.

Enjoy ur planet.

Try being realistic..

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:24 PM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:I am not a Cam fan my any stretch of the imagination, his Cheshire Cat grin makes me want to punch a puppy tbh, but if you are going to hold something that someone did when they were barely more than a kid against them for the rest of their lives, that says way more about the kind of person you are than who they are. Just sayin.
Its his behavior NOW that bothers me more... not the past.... alho.. it contributes.

Quote:Try being realistic..
U mean... think of 26 yr olds as kids....??

one word... OBAMACARE.

Quote:So funny to see so many long time members here not having a clue about the down side of professional sports and human nature....

or maybe everyone has been swayed by the media to give this guy a pass.

I don't root for, nor can I condone thieves, entitlement or those on the take for personal gain.

it's just a question of character to me....

No amount of giving footballs to kids... is going to change that....

Funny how all of a sudden... that started..... or the feeding of kids during teh holidays..

its SMACKS of personal gain...and P.R image manipulation.

if that means I'm in the minority... sooooo be it.

Go Broncos !
You are overreacting. He doesn't gloat in anyone's face and merely celebrates after big plays. I've seen defensive players do far worse after a sack. It's in good fun and his fan base is involved with it. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. People can change sir, no need to hold judgement on people for things done in the past. Impressive showing though for Carolina, should be a good super bowl.

Quote:U mean... think of 26 yr olds as kids....??

one word... OBAMACARE.

Yes, I do.. And I guarantee you that I'm not alone..

i ve got no problem with his brashness but ,

GO BOBBLEHEAD !

yes you really look like that !

Too bad they don't make bandaids for feelings.

Quote:Its his behavior NOW that bothers me... not the past.... alho.. it contributes.

What's his behavior now?  Celebrating after tds?  The league is filled with scum then. 

Quote:Its his behavior NOW that bothers me... not the past.... alho.. it contributes.

If the past doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't have brought it up. You did, because you're still ticked off about something that happened a long time ago.

Quote:Too bad they don't make bandaids for feelings.

I saw that commercial too! :thumbsup:

Quote:If the past doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't have brought it up. You did, because you're still ticked off about something that happened a long time ago.

Sounds like something only a well trained psychologist could unearth..

Some of his antics rub me the wrong way but in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. The only thing I didn't like tonight was going for two after the game was clearly out of reach. Didn't sit right with me. But that's about it

Quote:What's his behavior now?  Celebrating after tds?  The league is filled with scum then. 
Lol... u lot apparently dont follow footballs backstories... aside from on the field behavior..

MODESTY people.... simple.... dont get it...? F, if I care.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:32 PM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:Some of his antics rub me the wrong way but in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. The only thing I didn't like tonight was going for two after the game was clearly out of reach. Didn't sit right with me. But that's about it
same.

Speaks to arrogance, vanity..self serving'ness.

for ME.

Sorry if I root for the REAL.. good guys... not those that DROWN themselves.. in themselves.

Is there really such a lack of character left?

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:33 PM by Bchbunnie4.)

Quote:Lol... u lot apparently dont follow footballs backstories... aside from on the field behavior..

MODESTY people.... simple.... dont get it...? .
I love a good backstory.. Do tell..