Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official AFC Championship Game Thread***

Quote:Oh god,. I hope not.  The Brady ball jockey's would be so insufferable...  
Lesser of two evils for me.  Plus I married into a New England family.... so..... I have to try not to cheer when Brady gets hit. It's hard sometimes. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This has to be Manning's last opportunity to match his brother Eli in # of SB wins as a starting QB.

The odds are NOT with him, but there is a chance.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

They're really setting the bar low on who can sing the national anthem these days.
Only a chump boos the home team!

lol that throw

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 04:15 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:This game will be interesting. I won't be shocked if it goes to OT, and I won't be shocked if NE blows them out of the water. 

With PM not being 100%, I can just see BB baiting him into some throws that will lead to pick 6's.

OT or NE blowout?

I'm expecting the latter, but wouldn't be surprised with the former... especially the way last week ended.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Collins is ridiculous

I hate to say it, but I just love watching great football teams play for a change. This is very likely to be the last Brady vs. Manning, taking it all in lol.

I think this one rides on how well Denver's D holds up against Gronk/Edelman/Brady and whether or not Manning throws a big pick. 

I think the pats do just enough and Manning gets picked to seal it.   Just my hunch. 

In the throes of playoff fever and rum ,I've invested quite a bit of money on the Pats and Cards to win..wish me luck

Grandpa moving the ball

Quote:In the throes of playoff fever and rum ,I've invested quite a bit of money on the Pats and Cards to win..wish me luck

Win that money. Good luck.

TD Broncos

Nice initial script by the broncos.

Owen Daniels? lol Damn

Go Broncos !

Manning looking pretty good.. looks like theyre throwing the Pats for a loop so far.

MAYBE we got a game here! :woot:

New England can't move the damn ball.

Gronk and Brady crying and yelling at officials....classic.

There we go Amendola 

Man, President Underwood is really desperate for campaign funds isn't he?