Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady vs Manning

Quote:Tillman tore his ACL - he's out for the year.

Benwikere broke a bone in his leg and he's out for the year.

We now have two dudes who weren't even on a NFL roster two months ago starting. Courtland Finnegan and Robert McClain. Wilson was picking on McClain pretty bad yesterday.

Losing Benwikere has been huge. He was under the radar because of all the attention Josh had been getting.

Thanks for the clarification. Admittedly, I haven't seen very much of the Panthers since the early part of the year. That really sux about Tillman. He's one of my favorite defensive players . I didn't realize he was gone and just assumed he was a big reason the Defense was still successful (Norman I knew about obviously).

I was wandering about that McLain guy yesterday. Yeah, they were definitely targeting his area in the 2nd half yesterday.

Hopefully for you guys, the defensive front and LBS are causing havoc against the Cards. If Palmer has time, he'll probably go after that McLain CB also.

Panthers may need another pick-6 or turnovers to jump out to a lead again. Idk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Thanks for your input
Again you're on the Jaguars.com message board. You can wander back over to yours anytime.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Again you're on the Jaguars.com message board. You can wander back over to yours anytime.

K

Broncos !

Quote:What a great matchup for potentially Manning's last game.

Go Denver!

great? its the same boring crap from the league that tries to sell that anything can happen

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Sick 

NFC is winning the Super Bowl this year anyway.  No way do any of these AFC teams beat the Panthers or Cardinals.

youll be wrong

Quote:great? its the same boring crap from the league that tries to sell that anything can happen

This is the last historical Brady vs P. Manning playoff game you ever see, just think of it that way.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.