Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers NFC Championship Game Thread***

Quote:Nope, but you were watching the AFC championship game, which is JV compared to the NFC.

Lol, ok.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:01 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Denver is going to get spanked like they did when they faced Seattle, in fact it's quite a similar match up...except Peyton is washed now.
I agree panthers gonna demolish the Broncos, Manning wasnt washed up in the Seattle game and he is now, its gonna be ugly

Plus Denver defense is based on pass rusher, Panthers are a running team that sets up the pass, its a bad match up

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Are you able to be objective at all in your analysis or is the jughead hate driving your prediction?

Are you able to be objective?

Watch the money.  It's going to back Carolina, and it should.

They've dominated on the way in.  Denver limped in, and blindsided NE.  If they can dial in Carolina as they did NE, then they have a chance.

Otherwise, it could be lopsided.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Are you able to be objective?

Watch the money. It's going to back Carolina, and it should.

They've dominated on the way in. Denver limped in, and blindsided NE. If they can dial in Carolina as they did NE, then they have a chance.

Otherwise, it could be lopsided.

How does a #1 seed limp in?

Quote:Are you able to be objective at all in your analysis or is the jughead hate driving your prediction?

I have no hate for Peyton, if anything I dislike the Panthers, I just know what I saw, Peyton looked like a shell of himself.  Carolina looks damn good, hell they handled Seattle and Zona pretty well, who both have solid defenses.

Carolina looks like the dynasty of tomorrow. The Panthers have a very good ownership and management that frankly, is much better than ours IMO.

All I know is living in Panther territory is going to suck for the next few weeks. If they win the SB.... forget about it. I'll have to listen to their crap for a year. My husband says I've lived here long enough I should switch teams because the Jags are awful. Um....no.

Quote:Carolina looks like the dynasty of tomorrow. The Panthers have a very good ownership and management that frankly, is much better than ours IMO.

The Panthers have had the same ownership for 22 years. They've had a lot of losing seasons in between. What they managed to do right recently is draft Cam Newton and hit big time on their first round picks.

Quote:How does a #1 seed limp in?

Obviously you tuned in only today.

The AFC was atrocious this year.  Did you not see Peyton have to come back last week against a very depleted Steeler team?  Or is playing from behind something you have a fetish for?

The name is Osweiler.  Brock Osweiler.  Remember me?

No, I bet you don't...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."