Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers NFC Championship Game Thread***

Quote:Was hoping for a tough competitive game,nope.

I know it was the first game of the season but our game against Carolina looks better by the week.

Meh, it seemed like Carolina was doing more to hurt their cause than we were that game. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 08:39 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Meh, it seemed like Carolina was doing more to hurt their cause than we were that game.

From what I remember our WRs were dropping easy passes all game and we were well in the game until the pick 6 ,no?

Is Kyle Love the only former Jag in this game?

Quote:I've disliked Cam for many years, but at some point you have to give credit where it's due.  This season he's shown he's really grown as a QB.  He's truly grown from greener than green rookie into a Pro Bowl NFL QB.

I know his celebrations and mannerisms seem arrogant and used to believe that as well, but now I think the guy just loves playing the game and can't hold back.  I can't fault him for that anymore if that's the reason.  I wish I loved my job that much, too.  Everyone deserves to be so happy and successful, for those who work as hard.
oh ive always liked Newton really. I was just joking because my wife loves him, thinks he is sexy and all that lol. He has been prooving the critics wrong.

Looks like a broken wrist for Davis.

Quote:From what I remember our WRs were dropping easy passes all game and we were well in the game until the pick 6 ,no?

Both teams ended with 3 drops, Ted Ginn dropped a go ahead TD where he had 20 yards of space, and Greg Olsen td was called back on a very ticky tacky penalty, not to mention Cam was missing open receivers.  

Yup, this is Carolina's Superbowl to lose. 

Quote:Is Kyle Love the only former Jag in this game?

Teddy Williams too.

Damn the cards are imploding!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:This will be the best game of the 2015 postseason. My impression is NFL analysts wish both teams could play in the Super Bowl.
Nailed it once again

lol wow, are you [BLEEP] me Carson

What the hell am I watching?!! Haha
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Palmer.

Crumbling under the bright lights.

I don't know how Carolina messes this up. I don't like Carolina at all. We are losing the battle of 95 expansion.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

This is the first road playoff game in Palmers career. He looks nervous and scared out there.

Quote:I've disliked Cam for many years, but at some point you have to give credit where it's due.  This season he's shown he's really grown as a QB.  He's truly grown from greener than green rookie into a Pro Bowl NFL QB.

I know his celebrations and mannerisms seem arrogant and used to believe that as well, but now I think the guy just loves playing the game and can't hold back.  I can't fault him for that anymore if that's the reason.  I wish I loved my job that much, too.  Everyone deserves to be so happy and successful, for those who work as hard.

I felt the same way at first, but he's kinda grown on me

You have to respect his improvement, considering how difficult it seems for naturally "option" QBs to transition and adapt to the NFL. Instead of crashing and burning after 1-2 years, he's gotten better and better.

The second half Panthers are generally an entirely different team. I wonder if they can keep their foot on the gas.

Before the muffed punt it looked like Zona's D was figuring out Carolina. Really curious to see how this one ends.

Did Buck just say "Jacksonville 29"?

Newton has the prettiest throw motion in the league

I'm still laughing at the people on this board after our loss to the Panthers talking trash about how Newton is no good.