Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Packers @ Cardinals NFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

Quote:No it wasn't. The game was certainly exciting, but if you are a Jaguars fan, nothing beats how we sent Jimmy Johnson and Dan Marino into retirement.

It certainly is a matter of opinion, not fact.

To most people, that was the most exciting ever. It's a matter of opinion.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It certainly is a matter of opinion, not fact.

To most people, that was the most exciting ever. It's a matter of opinion.

Most people don't like it when a game is decided by the overtime coin toss. That is exactly what happened.

Quote:Most people don't like it when a game is decided by the overtime coin toss. That is exactly what happened.

Most people dont like blowouts either

Quote:Most people don't like it when a game is decided by the overtime coin toss. That is exactly what happened.

A coin toss???? What about two last minute Hail Marys just to tie the game or the 100 yard pick 6 called back or how about you don't leave the best player on their offense wide open and than forget how to tackle I'm sorry your teams suck
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Faarrrrrrrr<span style="font-size:8px;">rrrr  away.</span>

Yep, as in another galaxy.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I'm glad for Fitzgerald, though. It couldn't have happened for a nicer guy.

Yeah. Julius Peppers would be the equivalent on Green Bay for me.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2016, 09:39 AM by hendershot.)

Quote:He is 100% correct on this one. The Packers called tails. It was tails. Because the coin did not flip, it had to be tossed again. It came up heads. So Green Bay was screwed out of receiving the ball in overtime.
As usual, you're WRONG. If you read the re-cap, both coin flips came up HEADS after the Packers called TAILS. They re-did the toss since the first one didn't flip. Rodgers said he wanted to call it heads the second time but wasn't given the opportunity.

Where do you come up with this stuff and present them as fact when they're not?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/14587101/green-bay-packers-left-scratching-heads-coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals'>http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/14587101/green-bay-packers-left-scratching-heads-coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals</a>
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:As usual, you're WRONG. If you read the re-cap, both coin flips came up HEADS after the Packers called TAILS. They re-did the toss since the first one didn't flip. Rodgers said he wanted to call it heads the second time but wasn't given the opportunity.

Where do you come up with this stuff and present them as fact when they're not?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/14587101/green-bay-packers-left-scratching-heads-coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals'>http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/14587101/green-bay-packers-left-scratching-heads-coin-toss-catch-ruling-loss-arizona-cardinals</a>
She probably reads too much of Rolling Stone magazine.

Quote:A coin toss? What about two last minute Hail Marys just to tie the game or the 100 yard pick 6 called back or how about you don't leave the best player on their offense wide open and then forget how to tackle I'm sorry your teams suck.

I am guessing you want to think I am wrong about the significance of a botched coin toss.