Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Today's 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game From Denver, Colorado?
Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers
[Show Results]

***Official Steelers @ Broncos 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Thread***

NE should be able to beat either of these teams 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Take it back about Hillman.  How the hell did he fit through there?

If we had JDR defense in its prime with this years offense, we can beat these teams.

Christ how tall is Manning?  He looked like he was towering over the guy bringing him his jacket.

Man.  Look at the Broncos burn those timeouts.

If Denver goes to the afc championship game then the pats are going to the super bowl again. Manning is so done.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:panic mode time for the broncos. Bring in brock osweiler.

Nah
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:NE should be able to beat either of these teams 

Agree.

This is some limp to the finish.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:If we had JDR defense in its prime with this years offense, we can beat these teams.

Agree.  If we had a defense half as good, everyone would be asking for sprinkles.

lol... 77 looking at Big Ben like he's nuts.  "You tossin' this thing to me?!?!?"

Brady, Peyton, Palmer...so much for the youth movement

Man that fumble ugh...
No Fun

Brady vs Manning again

I don't see Manning keeping up tbh. 

It's official! Broncos win 23-16! Patriots and Broncos in Denver for the 2015 AFC Championship Game! Winner gets to go to Super Bowl 50 in SF, CA!! Here we go Broncos, Here we go! (Clap! Clap!) Here we go, Broncos. Here we go! (Clap! Clap!) Here we go. Broncos, Here we go! (Clap! Clap!)

Quote:I hate Peyton Manning. 

Many fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars hate Peyton Manning. 

Please tell me this is not news to you.

There is no reason to believe I did not know many Jaguars fans hate Peyton Manning. Of course I knew that. I just don't share the opinion that people should hate Manning as the BRONCOS quarterback. Now if we lose to Manning, the loss only affects our conference record, not the division record, and therefore it is less important for clinching the division title. But if you want to hate Manning forever, I don't care.

Quote:If the Broncos have more turnovers, but still fewer points - can we go ahead and give them the win anyway?

Um, you do realize the team that turns the ball over more scores fewer points and can't win the game, right? Stupid question.

BTW that was what happened today. Subtract the touchdown that was made possible by a forced fumble and they are tied at the two minute warning.

Quote:MJF.... Worst poster on this board.

"Go Broncos".... On a Jags MB. SMDH

I know for a fact many posters hate the Steelers. Obviously they also wanted the Broncos to win.

Quote:Hey man, she ALWAYS wants the Jags to win....unless one of her other teams has a chance of an unbeaten season and has to beat the Jags to get there.

I never expected Denver to go undefeated three years ago. I just did not want the Broncos to fall behind the Chiefs, who were also 5-0 going into Week 6. That dilemma is unlikely to happen next season.

Believe me, my favorite play in that game was the pick-6 by Poz. I will not forget that one.

Quote:There is no reason to believe I did not know many Jaguars fans hate Peyton Manning. Of course I knew that. I just don't share the opinion that people should hate Manning as the BRONCOS quarterback. Now if we lose to Manning, the loss only affects our conference record, not the division record, and therefore it is less important for clinching the division title. But if you want to hate Manning forever, I don't care.

Um, you do realize the team that turns the ball over more scores fewer points and can't win the game, right? Stupid question.

BTW that was what happened today. Subtract the touchdown that was made possible by a forced fumble and they are tied at the two minute warning.

I know for a fact many posters hate the Steelers. Obviously they also wanted the Broncos to win.

I never expected Denver to go undefeated three years ago. I just did not want the Broncos to fall behind the Chiefs, who were also 5-0 going into Week 6. That dilemma is unlikely to happen next season.

Believe me, my favorite play in that game was the pick-6 by Poz. I will not forget that one.
Jags play Broncos in the playoffs... Who ya rooting for?

You rooted against the Jags and in favor of the Broncos 3 years ago. That makes you, the worst.

Quote:Jags play Broncos in the playoffs. Who ya rooting for?

You rooted against the Jags and in favor of the Broncos 3 years ago. That makes you, the worst.

Why do you ask? The Patriots are going to Denver next week, not the Jaguars.

Nobody on this board understands there is a difference between wanting one team to win and wanting rooting against the other team in this case.

Quote:There is no reason to believe I did not know many Jaguars fans hate Peyton Manning. Of course I knew that. I just don't share the opinion that people should hate Manning as the BRONCOS quarterback. Now if we lose to Manning, the loss only affects our conference record, not the division record, and therefore it is less important for clinching the division title. But if you want to hate Manning forever, I don't care.

I've seen a lot of teams turn the ball over more than the other team and still win. That's stupid to think its automatic
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Back on topic, I was surprised how well Pittsburgh's offense played - especially in the passing game. Logic would tell you Big Ben was only able to throw short passes. I did not expect to see a backup WR play as well as Sammy Coates did.

I've been mathematically eliminated from my playoff pool.  That said, go NE and Carolina for a shot at 6th place!

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.