Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Complete 2016 NFL Offseason Calendar

Quote:Yea, my homie Google said you can ask it anytime.

Are you gonna take over every thread on the board this offseason, or are you gonna slow down after you reach 30k posts?

Every offseason i take a long break from posting. You won't see me at all from May to September.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Every offseason i take a long break from posting. You won't see me at all from May to September.

Only 86 more days till May, folks! Unfortunately, it would be 85 but it's a leap year this year.

Quote:Only 86 more days till May, folks! Unfortunately, it would be 85 but it's a leap year this year.

One extra day is not a big deal.

Quote:Every offseason i take a long break from posting. You won't see me at all from May to September.

Its gonna be a good Summer boys. 

Quote:Why do people say I have a bunch of teams knowing I only like three?

Obviously you do think things completely unrelated to the Jaguars matter.

Thanks for the sig, JW
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:Thanks for the sig, JW

OMG I can't believe you picked that one! LOL

February 16: First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

February 23-29: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.

February 23-29: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.

The combine is this week so we could see some players rise and fall by the end of the week.  Should be interesting

With Feb. coming to an end NFL FA starts next week.  Then a long break till the draft.  Ready for Free Agency though.

March 1: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

March 5: NFL Regional Combines, Minnesota Vikings Training Facility Max Winter Park, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

March 7-9: Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2015 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must exercise options for 2016 on all players who have option clauses in their 2015 contracts.

March 9: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit qualifying offers to their Restricted Free Agents with expiring contracts and to whom they desire to retain a Right of First Refusal/Compensation.

March 9: Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit a Minimum Salary Tender to retain exclusive negotiating rights to their players with expiring 2015 contracts and who have fewer than three accrued seasons of free agency credit.

March 9: Top-51 Begins. All clubs must be under the 2016 salary cap prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time.

March 9: All 2015 player contracts expire at 4:00 p.m., New York time.

March 9: The 2016 league year and free agency period begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time. The first day of the 2016 league year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9: Trading period for 2016 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2015 contracts.

March 12: NFL Regional Combines, New Orleans Saints Training Facility, Metairie, Louisiana.

March 20-23: Annual Meeting, Boca Raton, Florida.

April 4: Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2015 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

April 18: Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.

April 22: Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets.

April 28-30: 2016 NFL Draft, Chicago, Illinois.

4 pm tomorrow is deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.  Lots of big names out there