Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which AFC Team Will Advance Into The AFC Divisional Playoff Game?
Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers
[Show Results]

***Official Steelers @ Bengals AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

Go Bengals!! I'm tired of Steeler fans!! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Well time for the first real playoff game. 

LOL Yeah we all know the Texans suck. But you have to love a 30-0 shutout when Houston is the losing team.

Pittsburgh will win this game. Cincinnati always chokes in the playoffs.

Quote:Well time for the first real playoff game.

Maybe. Marvin Lewis is no postseason guru.

AJ McCarron? When he came in against the Steelers a month ago, he promptly threw a terrible pick-6 and then another INT that almost ended up being a pick-6. The Steelers blitzed the crap out of him, and he seriously rattled.

He hasn't turned the ball over since that game. But, the Bengals offense has slowed way down. They've gone from a top 5 scoring team to #16. They've done alot worse on 3rd down conversions.

Bengals need a super effort from the defense and special teams. And McCarron needs to be safe with the ball and be able to convert a few 3rd downs.

If not,,,,,

Quote:Go Bengals! I'm tired of Steeler fans! LOL

LOL The game is in Cincinnati.

Will the winner go to Denver or New England?

Quote:Maybe. Marvin Lewis is no postseason guru.

AJ McCarron? When he came in against the Steelers a month ago, he promptly threw a terrible pick-6 and then another INT that almost ended up being a pick-6. The Steelers blitzed the crap out of him, and he seriously rattled.

He hasn't turned the ball over since that game. But, the Bengals offense has slowed way down. They've gone from a top 5 scoring team to #16. They've done alot worse on 3rd down conversions.

Bengals need a super effort from the defense and special teams. And McCarron needs to be safe with the ball and be able to convert a few 3rd downs.

If not,,,,,

A.J. McCarron was great in Denver, especially when he threw to the sidelines. He just could not keep the ball in his hand for one more play. But the Steelers are the Steelers.

Quote:LOL Yeah we all know the Texans suck. But you have to love a 30-0 shutout when Houston is the losing team.

Pittsburgh will win this game. Cincinnati always chokes in the playoffs.

In houston, no less. Nothing quite like getting beaten so thoroughly in front of the home crowd.

Really, though, it says a lot about how poor of a job Gus has done coaching the roster up that they got beaten by the texans almost as badly as the texans got beaten by the chiefs.

Almost game time. GO BENGALS!

Sitting with my dad and he's a huge Steeler fan, he also sucked it up and took me to Jag games when the team came to town. ....so for now, Go Steelers!

Quote:Sitting with my dad and he's a huge Steeler fan, he also sucked it up and took me to Jag games when the team came to town. ....so for now, Go Steelers!

Feel dirty now, don't you? Lol

Steelers got this one. Siding with my brothers team usually feels wrong but I want the Bengals to lose.

Good defensive stand, time to see how their offense fares

Quote:Good defensive stand, time to see how their offense fares

3 and out.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I think the playoff game might be too much for mccarron at this point in his career.

Whats with all the short passes?

Quote:Go Bengals!! I'm tired of Steeler fans!! Lol

I'm with 'bunnie on this one.  Go Bengals!

Quote:I'm with 'bunnie on this one. Go Bengals!

First time youve let me down anchorman..shame!

Quote:First time youve let me down anchorman..shame!

Don't be a hater!! Tongue

Quote:First time youve let me down anchorman..shame!

Quote:Don't be a hater!! Tongue

I hate to pull a JW on ya, CSO, but no true Jaguar fan could ever root for the sqeelers!!  ha ha!   :woot:

Quote:I hate to pull a JW on ya, CSO, but no true Jaguar fan could ever root for the sqeelers!! ha ha! :woot:

Agree. Cannot. Stand. The. Steelers.

Wait, I haven't been hearing the game, is that JORDAN todman???