Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What do you think will be announced?
Same old stuff *yawn*
Babich gone.*yay*
Something else.
[Show Results]

Today's Press Conference

Quote:"I could never throw for 35 touchdowns again and have way better years." -- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles

WHAT?

He is basically saying throwing for a high number of TDs doesn't mean he had the best year.

He can do better and I agree with him.  He needs to improve his decision making and accuracy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bradley: It's really hard to find the type of FS that we want. Will consider looking at CB's who can fill that role. #Jaguars

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/684064354094985216'>https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/684064354094985216</a>

Nick Marshall and Dwayne Gratz come to mind as potential candidates.

Quote:Bradley: It's really hard to find the type of FS that we want. Will consider looking at CB's who can fill that role. #Jaguars

https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/...4094985216

If you can't find one, then you need to change your defense

Quote:Lol, dude is a moron.

That was Blake.  Blake is not a moron.

Quote:"I could never throw for 35 touchdowns again and have way better years." -- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles

WHAT?

It's not that complicated

;

;

Thanks, Scarecrow

Quote:If you can't find one, then you need to change your defense

Finding good free safeties is a league-wide issue, not just here.

Quote:Lol, well Gus didnt adjust.

By the way, anyone else get annoyed by how when Blake throws an INT or some other stupid play how he bends back and looks in the sky like an amoeba?

really ticks me off

Quote:That was Blake. Blake is not a moron.

Yea, i just edited it, thought it was Gus.

Quote:If you can't find one, then you need to change your defense

We did adjust coverages on the back end to account for the inadequacies of the players we have. Problem is, we had problems on the front end as well so it became a problem of do you cover or do you rush? We can't do either without hurting the other

Quote:By the way, anyone else get annoyed by how when Blake throws an INT or some other stupid play how he bends back and looks in the sky like an amoeba?

really ticks me off

Why?

He's PO'd that he did something stupid. I'd rather have that than him just saying "oh well" and lackadaisically jogging off the field.

Quote:Why?

He's PO'd that he did something stupid. I'd rather have that than him just saying "oh well" and lackadaisically jogging off the field.

Fans get upset when the QB gets mad after a mistake (blake) and get upset when QB smiles after a mistake (garrard).

Can't win.

He does that too. After he gets sacked, he never yells at the OL

He's too cool for school.

Time for him to realize that he's going to have to do some getting in some guys butts next year.

All the good ones yell at the OL sometimes

Khan: We'll be changing the name of the team from Jacksonville Jaguars to the Jacksonville Excuses

Quote:He does that too. After he gets sacked, he never yells at the OL

He's too cool for school.

Time for him to realize that he's going to have to do some getting in some guys butts next year.

All the good ones yell at the OL sometimes
I don't think he's into all that.

Quote:Wants team to believe in themselves, but pushes the "you never got it" mentality

FIRE HIM!

Shad still hasn't called you? lol ... keep 'em coming!

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Glad you hit that softball, my friend

Remember when it was a consensus by like 98 percent of the message board that Gus would be safe at 6 wins, but anything less would be a failure?

But now, after the season, we're sitting here with 5 wins, and things seem pretty peachy keen for Bradley and his band of merry incompetents.

Quote:Remember when it was a consensus by like 98 percent of the message board that Gus would be safe at 6 wins, but anything less would be a failure?

But now, after the season, we're sitting here with 5 wins, and things seem pretty peachy keen for Bradley and his band of merry incompetents.

In fairness.... a significant number of us are confused as to how things ARE still peachy keen for him.

I think Khan pulled the positive trigger a bit early... had he waited until after Week 17 and witnessed that abysmal failure of a game, he may have had different thoughts.

I don't think there's many people who AREN'T calling this season a failure.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance