Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Babich on his way out Black Monday?

Quote:It is 3PM on black Monday and nobody on this staff has been fired. Who is the fall guy for this awful product we endured this year?

Looks like nobody.....they're busy searching for the truth and evaluating.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Looks like nobody.....they're busy searching for the truth and evaluating.

Luke J. is eating pudding in the gym as we speak.

So it's possible after that pathetic excuse for a season while in position to win this division, that the only person on our staff not back may be Marrone who's being interviewed for HC spots? My head seriously hurts 

Quote:Nothing matters because.....

[Image: 012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg]
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

EVERYTHING IS COOL, WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

WHEN YOU'RE LIVING YOUR DREAM!

Quote:EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

EVERYTHING IS COOL, WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

WHEN YOU'RE LIVING YOUR DREAM!
instead of TACO TUESDAY we're going to go with ICE CREAM WEDNESDAY

[Image: image.png]

Quote:This front office is a joke. How can they blame the players when it's a bunch of morons running the show.

The players routinely lose 1v1 matchups

Quote:Looks like nobody.....they're busy searching for the truth and evaluating.

They are too busy digging deep like Gus said today. Lol, guy is a horrible coach.

Quote:instead of TACO TUESDAY we're going to go with ICE CREAM WEDNESDAY

"Ice cream Wednesday?" That's the best you could come up with? That's awful. There's no alliteration and it doesn't even rhyme to make up for the lack of alliteration.

I propose Sundae Sunday.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Lol We keep Babich. Worst run franchise in the NFL. Poor Bortles. They lucked into him. He doesn't deserve this.

Quote:Lol We keep Babich. Worst run franchise in the NFL. Poor Bortles. They lucked into him. He doesn't deserve this.

So if we didn't fire him today we can't do it another day?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Ok if Babich isn't fired, off with Bradley's head!!!! Time to axe this joker!

Quote:Lol We keep Babich. Worst run franchise in the NFL. Poor Bortles. They lucked into him. He doesn't deserve this.

Please don't let this be true.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Gus just doesn't have the ambition to be an elite head coach. He's just that friendly guy trying to milk it for as long as he can.

Not firing your friend/long time mentor/ etc is a career jeopardizing move. The path he took today will forever mark him has loyal. Next year Black Monday WILL include Bradley. Mark my words.

Keeping Babich... My god. Smh. #BecauseJaguars

Quote:Gus just doesn't have the ambition to be an elite head coach. He's just that friendly guy trying to milk it for as long as he can.

Not firing your friend/long time mentor/ etc is a career jeopardizing move. The path he took today will forever mark him has loyal. Next year Black Monday WILL include Bradley. Mark my words.

Goes to show how premature Khan was for sticking his neck out. At the very least he could have waited until after the season and privately demanded wholesale changes to the defensive staff. Now he is forced to co-sign whatever Bradley wants to do.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

The one good thing about the loyalty is that future assistants and coaches will not have to worry about being 1 and done. If you can back up a promise of giving a coach ffour years, that's a good thing.

Quote:LOL -- Look at what Babich to NDSU before he was fired

<b>North Dakota State Bison</b> <i>(North Central Conference)</i> (1997–2002)

1997 North Dakota State 9–3 7–2 T–2nd <b>L</b> NCAA Division II First Round

1998 North Dakota State 7–4 6–3 4th  

1999 North Dakota State 9–2 7–2 3rd  

2000 North Dakota State 12–2 8–1 2nd <b>L</b> NCAA Division II Semifinal

2001 North Dakota State 7–3 5–3 3rd  

2002 North Dakota State 2–8 1–7 9th  

<b>Total:</b> 46–22

30 YEAR HISTORY OF NDSU (Coach, Years, Record, Conference Titles, National Championships)

26 Earle Solomonson 1985–1986 24-2-1  2  1985, 1986

27 Rocky Hager 1987–1996 91-25-1  5  1988, 1990

28 Bob Babich 1997–2002 46-22- 0  0

29 Craig Bohl 2003–2013 104-32-0  4  2011, 2012, 2013

30 Chris Klieman 2014- 26-3-0  2  2014

More pertinent is his record as the Bears DC:

2006 (before Babich) defense was 3rd best in points, 5th best in yards.

2007 (Babich year 1) 16, 28

2008 (year 2) 16, 21

2009 (year 3) 21, 17

2010 (after Babich) 4, 9

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Really no one was fired!? This organization continues to be a clown show...que the music!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Where are u seeing this?