Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Christian McCaffrey

This kid is incredible!
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, he's unreal. He's the white version of USC Reggie Bush.

It makes me feel old that he was born in 1996.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I'm an Iowa fan and this is tough to watch but I can't help but enjoy watching him play. You just get the feeling you're watching something special. At least that's the feeling I get.

I love watching those type of players.

Me too....I came in the Corps in 97 :/

Quote:It makes me feel old that he was born in 1996.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Best player in college football

Pretty good player, and only a sophomore. If he stays healthy he's the obvious front runner

I haven't paid attention to him this year...was he in the Heisman running?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I haven't paid attention to him this year...was he in the Heisman running?

2nd place

Quote:2nd place

Okay, thanks!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Pretty amazing athlete. Should be a Heisman front runner again next year.

The guy is incredible.   Those ankle-breaking moves in the open field are like Barry Sanders. 

Didn't know he was Ed McCaffrey's son. Dude is very athletic. He will definitely have a spot in the NFL... he's productive as a RB and as a PR
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Didn't know he was Ed McCaffrey's son. Dude is very athletic. He will definitely have a spot in the NFL... he's productive as a RB and as a PR
Yeah, it in his blood

He comes from the union of two highly athletic family trees. Dad was former Stanford receiver Ed McCaffrey, who played 13 years in the NFL. Ed’s brother, Billy, played basketball at Duke.

Mom was former Stanford soccer player Lisa Sime. His grandfather, David Sime, was the world-record holder in the 100-yard dash in the mid-’50s.

Now a new standout McCaffrey is on the run. Catch him if you can.

Quote:Yeah, it in his blood

He comes from the union of two highly athletic family trees. Dad was former Stanford receiver Ed McCaffrey, who played 13 years in the NFL. Ed’s brother, Billy, played basketball at Duke.

Mom was former Stanford soccer player Lisa Sime. His grandfather, David Sime, was the world-record holder in the 100-yard dash in the mid-’50s.

He also has another son that is currently the 2nd best quarterback prospect in the country.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

McCaffrey is a great college player, but in the L, I think he has to go to the right offense. He'd be deadly in an offense like the Pats run.

Quote:McCaffrey is a great college player, but in the L, I think he has to go to the right offense. He'd be deadly in an offense like the Pats run.
yeah, or if Kelly goes to the Titans I pray they dont draft him next year

Quote:Yeah, it in his blood

His brother was also the #1 WR at Duke this season, but it doesn't look like he will make the jump to the next level. Still an incredible family though.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

It would be a sad sight to see Poz trying to contain this guy

Quote:McCaffrey is a great college player, but in the L, I think he has to go to the right offense. He'd be deadly in an offense like the Pats run.
I think he'd be deadly in our offense because of Bortles. He'd be Walters on steroids. We'd use him as a compliment to Yeldon and as a slot receiver.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."