Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Best player this year?
Blake Bortles
Allen Hurns
Allen Robinson
Telvin Smith
Other
[Show Results]

Jaguars MVP

Gus Bradley

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol@ anybody picking any player besides Bortles.

Outside of Bortles, it would be Robinson.

Bortles was so improved this year, in large part due to AR15. Robinson is a guy that you just throw the ball up to, and Bortles did plenty of that for most of the season. I think Robinson is both the MVP and best player on the team. Bortles is the most improved and most important player on the team.

Biff Bortles.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I voted other. Read my name

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Best player and most valuable player are two different questions. Best player is probably Arob, MVP is probably Bortles.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2015, 11:35 PM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:No love for burns???

He had 1 game winning td and one td in that 50 burger game that broke the will of the clots...

But I think you have to give the mvp to bbint-- herp derp
haha ^

Anyway.... I voted BBINT.... he's a beast anyway u look at it.

Played like a BOSS this year regardless of some [BLEEP] throws.

Good on ya Blake !

Interesting so many said Bortles. I went with ARob.

'02

Bbint

I would say A-Rob.

Personally though my favourite player this year has been Roy Miller..what a guy.

Gotta go with the most important position on this one. Blake gets my vote.

Love the Myers post. Lol.

AR15 is the best player on the team right now.

However... Blake is the most valuable player to the Jags due to his position.

Quote:AR15 is the best player on the team right now.

However... Blake is the most valuable player to the Jags due to his position.
This.  If you could only re-sign one you keep Blake hands down.

Quote:This. If you could only re-sign one you keep Blake hands down.
And cry uncontrollably for watching AR15 walk

Quote:A-Rob was the best player this season, but Blake is the MVP.
Couldn't have said it better.

It was a tough choice between BB5 and AR15..it is nice to finally have a problem like that!!!!!

Best player this season: AROB

MVP of the team: BORTLES

Seriously, if you want to know who the most valuable to the team is, just consider what would happen if one of these guys got knocked out. Losing ARob would hurt, sure. But, losing Bortles would basically cripple the offense with having to put Henne in his place.

Quote:Best player this season: AROB

MVP of the team: BORTLES

Seriously, if you want to know who the most valuable to the team is, just consider what would happen if one of these guys got knocked out. Losing ARob would hurt, sure. But, losing Bortles would basically cripple the offense with having to put Henne in his place.

Quote:Best player and most valuable player are two different questions. Best player is probably Arob, MVP is probably Bortles.

These are very much my thoughts