Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Da Jagwaws 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What if this is a repeat of the 2004 Texans game at the end of the season? Pls no.

Long TD pass please.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Gus just needs more time to teach the guys to play defense is all.

I hope this is sarcasm lol

Quote:Looks like I picked the wrong Sunday to stop drinking Vodka

I picked the wrong Sunday to stop sniffing glue
[Image: giphy.gif]

Why would you do that to yourself?

Quote:We're just lulling them into a false sense of security!!
41-0 Falcons, Gus on the sidelines, "We have them right where we want them!"

Quote:Jordan Tripp.

I wish he was playing again this week.  I thought he looked good last week. 

Poz is a great guy and leader but he's slow as molasses.

I hate to say it, but I think you are right.  Poz looks a bit slow...  Not as effective...  Damn, it's hard to type that out...  But, you gotta admit that Poz isn't quite there right now...  

Quote:You and your wife are going to his place while he's naked and covered in pb? :blink:

It's a lot of fun. You are more than welcome to join us.

It's no coincidence Poz comes back in and we suck

Being down 7 already is so bad. Hope it doesn't put too much pressure on the offense...

You should have waited until after the game to drink your vodka.

We bit on every play action pass and didn't even contain the backside (Skuta). All day and then some to throw.

No pain, no gain.

Tripp is better than poz. Why is he playing with a broken hand anyway.

Ryan and Co might drop a 50 burger on us with how that D looked on the opening drive

I have no clue why we don't put Marqise Lee back for kickoffs.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:What if this is a repeat of the 2004 Texans game at the end of the season? Pls no.

Omg, the most terrible game ive witnessed. Shut out when we could have made the playoffs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Maybe we're just giving them a false sense of confidence? That was brutal.

Rope a dope...

Let's just pray that we figure this thing out on D.   I honestly think maybe Poz isn't ready to be playing right now...  

That play action is killing us. Smith needs to spy Ryan and go straight after him on those plays.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Poz isn't responsible for pressuring the QB or covering Julio Jones. Just saying.

No pain, no gain.