Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Quote:that and a stupid playcall! OBVIOUS playcall. we got a crappy OC. crappy HC. crappy GM! THATS the Jaguars problem

Hope you don't throw something and break your TV

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:this team has ZERO hope at being great as long as SUCK BRADLEY is around. Dave Caldwell.........do your job. I wish you would QUIT your job as well...but at least get rid of the loser we have leading this team.

Blaming Gus is getting old. He didn't throw the pick. Find a new crutch.

Quote:that and a stupid playcall! OBVIOUS playcall. we got a crappy OC. crappy HC. crappy GM! THATS the Jaguars problem

The playcall was fine. Bortles has to see Allen Robinson in man coverage and check to that. It's the qb

Talk about a knee jerk reaction calling out Olsen. Joke of a post. 

Quote:This. Definitely has to work on that this offseason. You can't stair the receiver down te entire play unless you're throwing a fade or jump ball.

It wasn't Thomas, and the problem is that Bortles seems completely unable to loft a pass and right now can only try to throw it past guys.

Quote:Blake forced that, can't really blame the play call.

maybe he forced but its still a crap call... a long out route to your slowest WR when you've got a bunch of defenders over there... stupid.  10 bucks says he didnt even see the defender breaking on the ball because another defender was shielding the one who picked it off.  just too many people over there.

i would love to see us one time run a pick route in the endzone.  pick plays get called once a week at most.

Quote:Will anybody finally start to believe my Oesher theory? What will it take?
I've been a strong believer of Oehser being the reason why bad things happen. Dude is a walking hex.

Bortles saved the TD... blame the Jaguars clock operator for those last three points.

'02

Watching the first half was very depressing
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Will anybody finally start to believe my Oesher theory? What will it take?

I pay no attention to him. He sucks.

Jags typically have a letdown game after a big win. This dates back alost 20 years

Should we draft Carson Wentz for a qb competition.

Quote:I've been a strong believer of Oehser being the reason why bad things happen. Dude is a walking hex.

That and his articles suck.  He pumps the teal sunshine all day.  I rarely read jaguars.com at all any more.

Quote:Blaming Gus is getting old. He didn't throw the pick. Find a new crutch.

Don't you ever grow weary of watching this team under perform?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Falcons are rising up against the Jaguars at halftime 17-3. Perhaps the Jaguars should put claws in their feathers in the second half, and catch up with points the rest of this game!

We gotta come out hot this half.

Redskins up 21-0 over Bills???? What???

'02

We're still in it. Really need to score here

Quote:Falcons are rising up against the Jaguars at halftime 17-3. Perhaps the Jaguars should put claws in their feathers in the second half, and catch up with points the rest of this game!

Have you been authorized to post now?

Quote:These types of games have been happening whether the Jags are in contention or not for the last 10+ years haha

Well then too!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???