Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Quote:I have to believe what people say because I can't watch the game.
24-of-38 asked that the PAT be moved back to the 35 so he would actually hit it. He did. Tie ballgame.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow cant believe is leading wrs in TDs
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

4 more tds to tie last weeks 2nd half explosion!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Okay...I jumped in the shower during halftime, I come back and we have two td and an interception. Should I get back in the shower???? I'll take hit for the win!!

Bye  :thanks:

Quote:Alright Jags! There you go, that's how you do it!

- TD drive

- Defensive Turnover

- TD

That's the way, Yeah!

Now why couldn't we do that in the first half?

Quote:Wow cant believe is leading wrs in TDs
Because obj is getting shutdown!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I've been saying it...Falcons can't stop the offense. We just need some stops, turnovers would be great and we'll be taking the lead shortly

Quote:Okay...I jumped in the shower during halftime, I come back and we have two td and an interception. Should I get back in the shower???? I'll take hit for the win!!

That's a Long shower...You must have been stinky....
[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes... and post pics

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 04:18 PM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:. Should I get back in the shower????
Were you... done? :teehee:

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 04:19 PM by homebiscuit.)

Well get back in there and jump some more!

Pics or it didn't happen
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Where are you BBINT folks now?

He's young. He's going to make mistakes.  He's also going to give you drives like these.

The good outweighs any negative.  In only his 2nd season and at age 23.
Even in the drive where he threw an INT, he marched the team right down the field in under 2 minutes. I'm fine with the way he's been playing.

Very impressive response by the Jags.  They are showing a lot of resilience.

So...guess we're just a second half team?

Quote:There was never a second half thread.
Come on, J-Bot, what did I say? AI-bot was unplugged, so no second half thread and we come storming back.

Don't jump in the shower. That's dangerous. You might slip, hit your head and come out talking like David Diehl.

Quote:2nd half bortles vs 1st half bortles is scary

Quote:Gus needs to give the same speech pregame that he gives at halftime.

It wasn't any of that.. It was the INT nearly returned for a TD. ...Blake's inner HULK came out on that one.

Favre used to do that too.

'02

Allen Robinson is just having a monster season
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Because obj is getting shutdown!

Josh Norman is incredible. 

I don't take showers during halftime. You might want to do that before the game next week.