Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Other teams may as well knee the ball twice to get 3rd and long all game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Bob Babich, f this team. I'm so [BAD WORD REMOVED] mad. How many 3rd and longs you incompetent mother [BAD WORD REMOVED]?
If we lose, Babich should be fired tomorrow imo. Let Bradley run the defense the rest of the year, or see if one of the position coaches is up to it. His pathetic "rush four/soft zone" scheme is more beneficial to the opposing team than to us.

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Bob Babich, f this team. I'm so [BAD WORD REMOVED] mad. How many 3rd and longs you incompetent mother [BAD WORD REMOVED]?
Lol. Still not over man. Hold them to a FG attempt,, and there will still be some time left for the offense.

Defense has to prevent a TD though. They have to.

When all you do is play zone, it's easy for a QB to find the open area...  It's just a terrible defensive philosophy.  I don't care what anyone says.

It's not the players.  It's the scheme.  Zone D...  Phsss.  It's a joke

We need a miracle here.

F
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:How the hell do we do this?

Two words for you: Andre Branch. When you can't get any pressure from your base package you pretty much can't get teams with decent QBs off the field.

Quote:If we lose, Babich should be fired tomorrow imo. Let Bradley run the defense the rest of the year, or see if one of the position coaches is up to it. His pathetic "rush four/soft zone" scheme is more beneficial to the opposing team than to us.

Since we are unfortunately stuck with Simple Gus, I agree Babich has GOT to go. No excuse to keep him.

Quote:Got Marshall out there on roddy. No chance

But he had a few good practices.

I'm sorry but when the season isn't lost you don't let a converted UDFA cover a veteran guy like Roddy White.

McCray should be on the field.

Is Bradley that [BLEEP] dumb?  Does he not realize this team gives up 3rd and long everytime??  Why is Babich still Coord?  [BLEEP]....

This next series of downs has to be it. We either stop them and force a field goal or it's over.

No pain, no gain.

put Fowler in there now, he should be 50% good to go

Such a joke.  I'm so pissed.  But whatever...  

Quote:what a way to lose

We have not lost yet. Trailing by just 3 still.

Really dont understand why Marshall is on Roddy White

Quote:When all you do is play zone, it's easy for a QB to find the open area...  It's just a terrible defensive philosophy.  I don't care what anyone says.

It's not the players.  It's the scheme.  Zone D...  Phsss.  It's a joke

It's also the players.  Our pass rushers are godawful.

Good Lord this defense sucks [BLEEP]
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Hold them to a FG and blake can win it for us. They acore here we are done
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

No pressure and a zone defense is absolutely the worst recipe for a defense.  You literally cant stop anyone.

3rd and long brothers. I think we know what comes next.