Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: which of these will happen first this nfl season?
Jags make the Super this season
Browns have a winning record
Jags win more then 4 games
Wolfie gets a nintendo Switch
braden allen becomes jags qb
a head coach gets fired
wolfie gets to go to a live Jags game in Jacksonville dureing season
wolfie gets a girl friend.
wolfie gets once upon a time on blu-ray for birthday.
wolfie is first one on board to get madden 18
[Show Results]

fun little poll

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 11:28 PM by snowwolf776.)

well times getting closer to my birthday,and football season. the way the year flies by it will all be here soon.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 10:05 AM by snowwolf776.)

ok so lets reopen this pool,and get it going again please. its now july. as you all know my birthday is in augest.  with that being said lets keep the poll going until augest the  23rd.

in mean time im gonna see if i can add an option or 2.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 10:05 AM by snowwolf776.)

2 new optionns added. feel free to change your choice,and also place your vote if you haven't already.  the poll will offcially close augest 23rd. the one that got the most votes will be annoucned augest 24th.

Where is the option for me to hit the lottery? This poll needs work.

sorry homebiscuit this post was just about my luck for certian things this year to happen.

we are in july. soon it will be augest. I got to play the nintendo switch,and now i really want one.

its july 24th. soon it will be augest. pre-season starts soon,and i have my birthday as well in augest.

Its now augest the 3rd. soon this poll wil lbe closeing.

wolfie gets a nintendo switch is the winner!!!!!!!!! not only that i am getting a switch,but not as a birthday present. bought it myself.

ok so me getting the Switch won this poll. Not only did it win i am getting one today. it should be devliered sometime today. I bought it myself though so not a birthday present or anything.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 02:30 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(04-18-2017, 09:42 PM)SouthernRob86 Wrote:
Quote:You could just bump it every week.

Think of it as a long term Advent calendar without the chocolate.
Ah now thats a good memory, I loved those things.

I nearly posted this again, as soon as I saw advent calenders. Man they are awesome. I am totally gonna get one for my kid* if I remember this .

*might buy one for myself also.

(08-29-2017, 09:21 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok so me getting the Switch won this poll. Not only did it win i am getting one today. it should be devliered sometime today. I bought it myself though so not a birthday present or anything.

Wait, but the poll said you got one for Christmas, so that means that getting a switch didn't win (since it wasn't a gift). Now we have to go to the next most likely option! Jags win more than 4 games.

Yeah, that seems like it might not happen either, I guess our head coach is getting fired.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.