Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake and his 31 total TD's

I never thought we'd have a QB this exciting! 30 passing and now one rushing. His FF owners must be in love.

Love BB so much!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I got him in the late rounds of the draft on both my FF teams, I love it

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:I got him in the late rounds of the draft on both my FF teams, I love it

It pays to be a homer!!

He started out terrible, but went off in the 2nd half. 9 TDs and 0 picks in 2 weeks. Cant beat that!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:He started out terrible, but went off in the 2nd half. 9 TDs and 0 picks in 2 weeks. Cant beat that!

I thought it was going to be a long day with bad Blake, but he rebounded in a big way

I drafted him in the late rounds, and he has been a big part of the reason I have the best record in my league. I replaced Stafford with Bortles fairly early in the season.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Yeah my jaguars have made me 1st going into my playoffs, my rbs screwed me this week gah.
Jags 4 Life

Quote:I thought it was going to be a long day with bad Blake, but he rebounded in a big way

I was real worried right around halftime.

Quote:I thought it was going to be a long day with bad Blake, but he rebounded in a big way

Shows a huge growth in his maturation process
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 06:05 PM by BassX97.)

I really do believe we are seeing a top 5 QB in the NFL Maturing before our very eyes. I can't wait to see what happens next with Bortles. Last time I had this feeling was with Aaron Rodgers. Its one of the funnest things in this sport to see. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

I was in last place in my fantasy league, crippled by injuries and being Eddie Lacy affecting all my top picks. Eventually I said screw it, picked up Bortles, Thomas, Hurns and Robinson and haven't lost since. Now heading into the playoffs...

Quote:I was in last place in my fantasy league, crippled by injuries and being Eddie Lacy affecting all my top picks. Eventually I said screw it, picked up Bortles, Thomas, Hurns and Robinson and haven't lost since. Now heading into the playoffs...

So all of these guys were on the waiver wire? Nice story bro.
[Image: giphy.gif]

My fantasy team is an enigma this year. I have Bortles as a backup to Aaron Rodgers, Allen Hurns (backup), Julius Thomas (backup to Barnidge), and AR15 (starter all year). I'm in 1st place. I've never had 2 Jaguars on the same fantasy team, let alone 4.

Quote:I was in last place in my fantasy league, crippled by injuries and being Eddie Lacy affecting all my top picks. Eventually I said screw it, picked up Bortles, Thomas, Hurns and Robinson and haven't lost since. Now heading into the playoffs...

Same deal here man. Picked up Bortles and Hurns (already had Thomas as my backup TE) and they have carried me to the playoffs. Bortles 9 TDs in the past two weeks have been incredible.

Quote:So all of these guys were on the waiver wire? Nice story bro.

Small league, and yes, they were all there on November 11th.

I knew he would improve. But I didnt see him throwing 30 TDs

Outside of daily's, I play on NFL.com and Bortles has been ok for most of the season fantasy wise, not necessarily great (I think the picks early hurt him).  I will definitely draft him next year though.  

Quote:Outside of daily's, I play on NFL.com and Bortles has been ok for most of the season fantasy wise, not necessarily great (I think the picks early hurt him).  I will definitely draft him next year though.  

6th overall for total points on Yahoo. Still only owned in 78% of leagues.

Quote:Outside of daily's, I play on NFL.com and Bortles has been ok for most of the season fantasy wise, not necessarily great (I think the picks early hurt him). I will definitely draft him next year though.

He's currently 3rd in fantasy QB points for ANY format. He's been damn near great this year

Quote:I was real worried right around halftime.

I think we all were. It is always frustrating when we have to punt more than five times in 30 minutes, plus there were the two fumbles. The second-half turnaround was amazing.

Quote:I really do believe we are seeing a top 5 QB in the NFL Maturing before our very eyes. I can't wait to see what happens next with Bortles. Last time I had this feeling was with Aaron Rodgers. It's one of the funnest things in this sports to see. 

Do you remember when Blake Bortles was drafted people like John Oehser said he will be at the same level as Aaron Rodgers someday? Most people compared him to Ben Roethlisberger, but his ability to keep plays alive makes me think of Rodgers.