Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

Tripping?

Since when did the NFL care about protecting the defensive players?

Meanwhile, can the Jags just not let Myers watch the games? Just send him out there and tell him it's a field goal every time. Don't let him know it's an XP ever again.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Vontae Davis purposely got around ARob's legs to mess him up... I don't understand why this guy never gets defensive PI calls. 

The bad news is the defense is up next
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:What!? No PI?

Seriously...  We totally got hosed on that one!  The refereeing in the NFL has gotten attrocious

Quote:That kick hooked a lot at the end.

LOL, it went through though...  That's all that matters

Quote:Seriously... We totally got hosed on that one! The refereeing in the NFL has gotten attrocious

He pushed him down right before the ball came.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Ugh, here comes the defense
No commercial messages in sigs

Break the 'beck

Quote:I'm a little surprised the Colts declined that penalty. I'd have pushed the Jaguars back making that FG tougher with a stop.

Dude, with BB5 behind center???  3rd and 19 is his bread and butter.  AR15 and Hurns out wide?  I think Pagano made the right call

Here we go. Steelers destroy hasselbeck last week. Will we make him look like Bradt?

I wonder if Meyers can teach me how to make my golf drives do that nice little left draw at the end?

Jags with the first lead 3-0!

Quote:He pushed him down right before the ball came.

Yup, saw that too...  And the ref in the End Zone let it go.  Just ridiculous

Quote:Jags with the first lead 3-0!

We know

What was Chudzinski doing before he became OC? I thought he already was the OC.

Wide open...

TY Hilton looks like a girl in his picture

Nick Marshall is terrible.

Wow, why is Marshall on the field?!
No commercial messages in sigs

Wow abused
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]