Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

If Jags want someone to miss easy extra points, I can do it for a hell of a lot less. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pressure is beast mode today

Quote:There's no need to kick a PAT that hard. Myers needs to learn to take some off the kick to gain accuracy on the shorter ones.
No, he needs to learn to take a hacksaw to his leg so Caldwell's hand is finally forced.

Quote:BRING BACK SCOBEE!!!!!!

+1000000000000
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Kind of feel bad now...He knows he's gone

He's been sucking and isn't gone yet! Steelers kicked Scobees [BLEEP] to the curb for far fewer missed fgs!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Fans should be booing. I mean I'm sure Myers works hard and he doesn't really deserve the punishment because he's doing his best, but the coaching staff and front office deserve the embarassment

[BLEEP] Myers. [BLEEP] Bortles. [BLEEP] Wiz. [BLEEP] whoever starts a second half thread.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 03:39 PM by Marvsin.)

Quote:Kind of feel bad now...He knows he's gone

Good, he should feel bad

Meyers may never kick again in the NFL
[Image: giphy.gif]

Jags are horrid
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Again... Gus sticking with Myers is the dumbest move of the entire season. And that's saying something

Quote:No, he needs to learn to take a hacksaw to his leg so Caldwell's hand is finally forced.

Poor Chris Hansen. Sad

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Bring mike hollies back please

Quote:Again... Gus sticking with Myers is the dumbest move of the entire season. And that's saying something

Isn't that more on Caldwell? He can only play the kicker's on the roster

Quote:Fans should be booing. I mean I'm sure Myers works hard and he doesn't really deserve the punishment because he's doing his best, but the coaching staff and front office deserve the embarassment
Doesn't deserve the punishment?

This isn't pee wee football dude. It's the NFL

I wonder what his new wife thinks

Quote:I think Im beyond hating Myers... I dont even have any emotion towards him anymore.... I think im sick...

I don't hate him anymore either.  At this point it's become comical.  I say let's keep him and see how many he can miss before the season's over.  He's on pace to set a record that will last for hundreds of years!

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Myers. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Bortles. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Wiz. [BAD WORD REMOVED] whoever starts a second half thread.
I for one want to say [BLEEP] this entire franchise today. No one is playing good and we got extremely lucky that Branch wanted to be a baller for a play.

Quote:Isn't that more on Caldwell? He can only play the kicker's on the roster
You don't think Gus said "I want him to work this out"?

Quote:Poor Chris Hansen. Sad
Chris Hansen catches predators (when he's not busy cheating on his wife)

Chris Hanson was a good punter. Then he took an axe to his leg, and he became a mediocre punter.