Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

Quote:I wonder what his new wife thinks

He's probably shanking that too.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have no idea? Sounds like pure speculation on your part unless you have a link?
Gus said that in one of his pressers.

We believe in the kid blah blah...

Quote:Myers won't be cut, 23/27 on FGs, now its late in season they'll keep him bring some competition in the offseason and see how he develops. Hes shown promise as a rookie, he's failing the easier part which theoretically should be easier to fix!
that isn't really how it works with kickers

If they're still terrible once they reach the NFL, it aint gonna get much better

Quote:What exactly makes PAT so more difficult then 40+ yard FGs?

It's a mental thing for him

Thank god. No second half threads. The curse will now be broken!!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:What exactly makes PAT so more difficult then 40+ yard FGs?

Its not. He just sucks. They were excited about his leg power in the preseason...dumb
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Keep it going here...

No 2nd half thread this week.
Dammit Jaguars, you better win! The mods have done their part to break the curse!

Quote:HAHAHAH,  JAG02 just proved that he's really AmeliaIsland.      Get's butthurt if someone starts a thread!!!

I'm still not convinced AmelisaIsland isn't a robot run by Jim Irsay to ruin the jags by jinxing them.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Does anyone have a key to the second half thread? It seems to be locked. Is there a passcode or something?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:that isn't really how it works with kickers

If they're still terrible once they reach the NFL, it aint gonna get much better
You may be right there, I'm not sure how kicker development works, i just assume if they have stuck with him through 6 misses, whats a 7th one gonna change?

Quote:She's wondering if it's too late for an annulment!
All she'd have to do is put a picture that a sick kid wants signed on the table with an annulment next to it. He'll miss the picture wide right and sign his marriage away.

Quote:She's wondering if it's too late for an annulment!

Wow! You can be a cold woman at times!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:I'm still not convinced AmelisaIsland isn't a robot run by Jim Irsay to ruin the jags by jinxing them.

lol

Quote:Does anyone have a key to the second half thread? It seems to be locked. Is there a passcode or something?

I would advise you to leave well enough alone.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Jags Offense   

[Image: Funny-Bicycle-Accident-With-A-Booth.jpg]

Quote:Does anyone have a key to the second half thread? It seems to be locked. Is there a passcode or something?
Hit: Ctrl + Alt + F1 + enter.

Quote:lol

Seriously, I have never seen Amelia reply to anyone. She is a femmebot.

Quote:Hit: Ctrl + Alt + F1 + enter.

Thanks! See you there!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Myers. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Bortles. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Wiz. [BAD WORD REMOVED] whoever starts a second half thread.

How do you really feel?

Some guy on Twitter said he ran into 24-of-38 in the bathroom at halftime. He was about to get angry with the guy pissing into his urinal, but then he looked left, saw who it was, and decided to just let it go.