Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ISIS Beheads Five Russians, This is What Putin DID NEXT

ISIS has executed five Russian nationals after accusing them of spying within ISIS controlled territory.

This is in addition to the beheading of a Russian citizen last week by a man now dubbed “the Chechen Jihadi John.”

http://conservativepost.com/isis-beheads...-did-next/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nuking ISIS? Talk about throwing a Molotov cocktail at an ant on your wall...

Wow, what a tough guy. If he isn't planning on nuking ISIS, he sure will scare their Navy.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

He's not going to Nuke ISIS.  Russia's already said that they don't plan on using nuclear warheads to go after terrorists.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:He's not going to Nuke ISIS.  Russia's already said that they don't plan on using nuclear warheads to go after terrorists.  

You wouldn't think they'd go there. Where would they target? Damascus? <strong>
</strong>

'02

[Image: vpelh.jpg]

Quote:He's not going to Nuke ISIS. Russia's already said that they don't plan on using nuclear warheads to go after terrorists.

Maybe he was enticed by the prospect of getting a clickbait headline on a third rate conservative website.

Quote:Maybe he was enticed by the prospect of getting a clickbait headline on a third rate conservative website.

With oil flirting with 35/bbl he's got to explore new revenue options. Clickbait seems like a good model to experiment with.

my buddy cory always says turn the desert sand to glass.  

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Started by <a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/7475-the-drifter/' title="">The Drifter</a>, Dec 12 2015 02:56 PM
<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/tags/forums/Putin%2Bhas%2BHuge%2BTesticles/'>Putin has Huge Testicles</a> 

I dont think its the first time Drifter described Putin as having huge testicles. Some type of fascination I suppose. Some might think he might even be Putin them on his chin.

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:ISIS Beheads Five Russians, This is What Putin DID NEXT

ISIS has executed five Russian nationals after accusing them of spying within ISIS controlled territory.

<div> 
This is in addition to the beheading of a Russian citizen last week by a man now dubbed “the Chechen Jihadi John.”

http://conservativepost.com/isis-beheads...-did-next/

</div>

I am really torn on this stance because on one hand nuclear war is bad for the enviroment, and kills (potentially) millions of innocent (vauge wording) civilians.  On the other hand, what is the difference of WW2 carpet bombing in which citizens and their property were destroyed?   We used two atomic bombs in Japan, so while we can debate if ISIS is worthy of an atomic bomb like we felt Japan was is it up to us to damn the Russians for using it if they feel it will end the war for them?

I mean I would condem them for using it, but at the same time it could end the war on ISIS rather fast and scare the rest of the middle east to fall in line and respect (russia ) if no one else.  As Putin just doesnt give a _ bleep __

Quote:ISIS Beheads Five Russians, This is What Putin DID NEXT

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(164,164,164);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Started by The Drifter, Dec 12 2015 02:56 PM
Putin has Huge Testicles 

I dont think its the first time Drifter described Putin as having huge testicles. Some type of fascination I suppose. Some might think he might even be Putin them on his chin.

</div>

[Image: 1371175327380512657.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato