Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Now Ben Carson is threatening to leave the party

Quote:http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ben-car...=afterbell

"He suggested in a statement Friday that he would consider an independent bid, following a Washington Post story about Republican leaders preparing for the possibility of a brokered convention. The story said several Republican power brokers argued that if Trump storms through the primaries, the GOP establishment must lay groundwork for a convention-floor fight in which the party’s mainstream wing could rally around an alternative."

The Republican nominating process is looking more and more like a total disaster. 

The Republican party is almost as weak in leadership as the Obama Administration, and part of the reasoning is behind the Republican canidates not being treated fairly.

They shouldve stayed far away from the talk of running as an independent all together and simply selected the candidate that got the most votes by state & population.

and if Trump or Carson, or Bush or Cruz or whoever deceided to run against them handle it then with ads.

They have now caused distrust among their own candidates, its really sad.  I personally like Dr. Ben Carson, Cruz, and Trump.

I would be happy with any one of them, but I have to say it ends there.  I will not vote for Jeb Bush.  I can tell you that right now.  I wont vote for Hilary but if it was Jeb Bush for any other democrat I would probably vote for the democrat.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Republican party is almost as weak in leadership as the Obama Administration, and part of the reasoning is behind the Republican canidates not being treated fairly.

They shouldve stayed far away from the talk of running as an independent all together and simply selected the candidate that got the most votes by state & population.

and if Trump or Carson, or Bush or Cruz or whoever deceided to run against them handle it then with ads.

They have now caused distrust among their own candidates, its really sad.  I personally like Dr. Ben Carson, Cruz, and Trump.

I would be happy with any one of them, but I have to say it ends there.  I will not vote for Jeb Bush.  I can tell you that right now.  I wont vote for Hilary but if it was Jeb Bush for any other democrat I would probably vote for the democrat.

Hillary thanks you for your support.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Hillary thanks you for your support.

I'm sure she does, but then again not voting at all is still a vote for Hillary since I would never vote her to begin with. 

Quote:Hillary thanks you for your support.

I just don't get it.  I mean she should be in prison for treason instead of running for President. 

Most of my family lives in PA and are huge democrats, and a few of them still support her.  I state to them all the facts about her and they simply don't care they've been brain washed into voting Democrat no matter what.  To me that is scary, and part of the reason that our Country is in such bad shape (not the voting of Democrat or Republican, but the fact that you would vote for a party instead of what that candidate stands for character and all).

I could understand why people might vote for Bernie Sanders, but for the life of me even women voters why would they want Hilary as their next President?

I guess it doesnt matter she has probably no chance of being the next president, and if somehow she does become it.. God help us all.

Quote:I guess it doesnt matter she has probably no chance of being the next president, and if somehow she does become it.. God help us all.
She's almost certainly going to be the next President.

Quote:I'm sure she does, but then again not voting at all is still a vote for Hillary since I would never vote her to begin with. 

While I would always vote as long as I'm phyiscal capable of doing so,  there are times when the candidate of a political party one is part of isn't acceptable.   Practically,  the last thing I want is for Hillary Clinton to be in the oval office in 2017.   Yet,  there are Republican candidates in this race that are making me seriously consider voting for a 3rd Party candidate.  

Other than Ted Cruz,  the candidate I support,   I'm not committed to voting for any of the other Republican candidates that have a realistic chance at the nomination.   Most of them I would probably reluctantly vote for,  if it comes to that.   But it's not a clear cut decision. 

Quote:She's almost certainly going to be the next President.

[Image: 89a64fc5fb45de336ce4e3335fa46473.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:lol ... and is he saying there is a range of thought among Republican candidates? 

Much more than the opposition on the left, and it isn't even close.

That's how sad it is on the other side.  Even McCain/Palin, as bad as it was, would outsmart anything the left could muster this year.  That bad.

I was thinking of that yesterday.  The ticket on the left probably hasn't been this bad since Dukakis.  Historically bad.  More boring than Dole/Kemp.

At least Gore had Lieberman, who was probably the last pragmatic Democrat worth voting for.  The party has gone hardline since then, even kicking him out for being level headed and refusing to go hardline partisan with the base.  When a party goes so far left of center, it makes people like Trump seem centrist, you know there's a problem with the Democratic party.  Don't blame Trump.  Bush begat 0bama, who is responsible for Trump.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:She's almost certainly going to be the next President.

Which would be sad, given her poor track record.  But then, unlike the current president, at least there is a track record.

Quote:I just don't get it.  I mean she should be in prison for treason instead of running for President. 

With it being recently (re)confirmed she shared top secret email, that violation technically disqualifies her from the race.

But, the abuse of power of this admin will likely let that one pass.  Rules/laws are worthless if unenforced.  Just look at what's happened with immigration law and citizenship, among many, many other things.